GsG Games Server Guaridan

Discuss the game itself here.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

ok if your from america your american if your from canada your canadian so if your from denmark shouldent you be denmarkan?
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

sure?
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

no bobo itd danish n its always been like that
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

lol. and i guess that your gona tell me it aint canadia
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

well denmark on danish is not spelled the same but almost!

danmark <--- danish
denmark <--- english

to talk danish in danish its call "at snakke dansk" <--- danish ("to talk danish")

so you see lots of others way to say it on! :)

"Ha' en god dag" ----> "have a good day"

(welcome all to danish 1 on 1 we'll start whit the simpel things) ;)
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

ok i understand know who is this dan and what is his mark??????
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

ha ha! very funny! :x
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

hey slayer, no lol. i already have to take a foreign language in high school and spanish sux. but its what id usse most since i live in texas.
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Hmmm so if you speak danish then you say it Danmark but if you speak english you call it denmark..or if you are part of the danish populace then your from Danmark and if your of the english populace then your form Denmark? 2 names for the country? Ha, no match for England,Great Britain, Britain.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

^^OI dont u be takin the piss out of Great Britain thats wer i live u aint gona like it if i take the piss out of America huh? hehehe
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong bell, but I believe he was saying that Great Britain/England/ Britiain "win" because you have 3 names commonly used and Denmark/danmark has 2. btw, my aunt is from Denmark! (no I'm not gonna play the do you know... game with you slayer! :))
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Yess Pat here is absolutely correct....I meant England beats Denmark...a joke but Crazy didnt understand that bit lol. But then again..United Staes,United Stated of America,America,U.S.,U.S.A...id say we take the cake!!!!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

well you for got uk united kingdom and usa's biznatch are all othere names for britan
Last edited by BoBo on Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Dnt u be sayin biznatch bobo :evil:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

here, ill put it nicer, tony blair would probably listen to anything bush told him to do within reason. its funny, they owned us, now we sort of own them :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Dont u be saying things about UK. Ok fair enough Tony Blair aint even gona win dis election comin up cuz he sux and failed to do what he had to do lol but talkin about these two countrys lets do a bit of History huu? Back in time which country was more dominant huh? The british amry practally owned most of the world it was like wot unstoppalbe back then jeeez not even america was capable of beetin us! But now its kinda the oppisite now jeez!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

actualy crazy if i remeber corectly uk was beten by a bunch of farmer. from usa. but then again that was along time ago. now usa has most powerful army in the worl most ppl most money. most every thing (wouldent it be scary if kerry gota hold of it.) but i now dong get me wrong i mean at least uk isent like france. uk actualy fight wars.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Hold on a min hell no Uk didnt get beaten by sum farmers jeez wer da hell did u figure out that? Ok US is the most powerfull country in da world n gota respect that too. And Yes wer not like France who dont go in to wars wer as us WE DO!
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

errr since when was Great Britain another name for England? or United Kingdom for that matter :?: England is only a PART of UK and GB and some may find it offencive to be classed as English just because we come from a GROUP of countries that makes up this GREAT BRITAIN (ie us mad jocks amongst us) :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

I dint say that well i think so lol :lol:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

we are just talking bout names that ppl call then. and i say uk cause it is easy er to type. and crazy look at the revolutionary war uk vs usa. we were all untraind farmers.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

What ever bobo! :P
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Crazy he is totally and completely correct!!! Mine and BoBo's ancestors....the people of the 13 colonies...were untrained farmers that were short on weapons,troops,and ammunition. We were even short on uniforms for our "Continental Army" to wear. But if you remember... we beat the most powerful force in the world at the time and broke away form them. So apparently you werent as all mighty as you think lol. Then again we beat in the...i think its called the War of 1812. Yeah thats it we beat again in that war. So Bobo is rihgt completely. Im not dissing England or anyhting because your rihgt about the fact that we came to be becasue of England. Just dont tell Bobo hes wrong.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

yes sir :P
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

we won because we "cheated," and they thought it was just barbaric not to take turns shooting at ppl in an orderly fashion; sneaking up on ppl was terrible too. We do have the most wealth (60% of the worlds wealth) but only 4% of the earth's population, sure am glad i was born here. lots of ppl also complain about our 'trade defecit.' when really, all it means is we have/make enough money to afford to spend more money on imports than exports, which is a good thing. im done rambling now, bye