Heya people

Discuss the game itself here.
wTh|Greg

Heya people

Post by wTh|Greg »

Hey its Greg again, sorry i havn't been around l8ly. Just wanted to pop in and say hi to spiked x and a few others. Come to the website that the clan im in. http://www.wthclan.com Stop in and say hello to my peeps. Been with them for about 5 to 6 months now. And spiked the racing is going GREAT check out my website. I havn't updated it in a while but here. http://www.fellermotorsports.com
Thats me fyi (:oops:) Spiked get your eyes off me freak... :shock: But spikedx keep in touch man. Hope to see ya on forums.

Later bro
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yo bro! Good to see ya man. I'll check ya sites out. Glad to hear the racing's going good. Add me to your msn bro grf74@hotmail.com and we'll keep in touch.

If you up for checking us out on ET, check our server at: 194.105.135.102:27960 -=(Midnight Spikage)=- You'll find most of us there at some point in the day or night :P

L8r!

X
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
wTh|Greg

Post by wTh|Greg »

:shock: such a newb. :D Oh and yes i have a girlfriend X i wouldn't swing that way with ya...sorry.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Har har, someone is apparently desperate to get some MANLY attention...kinda scary with such attempts imo :O :oops:
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

wTh|Greg

Post by wTh|Greg »

*runs away and covers butthole* :shock:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Don't worry, nuthin of mine is going near it! :shock:

Visit my MySpace page>>

wTh|Greg

Post by wTh|Greg »

well
1. You have to have something down there to say that.
2. well there is no 2, but yeah

I'm just glad i dont live ANYWHERE around you butt rapest, i mean X :D
I've been hereing things about a wolfplayer being raped by a guy named Spiked X
from the clan <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> :D lmao j/k but yeah. Im just spamming now so i'll let ya'll go
Peace.
Oh one more thing,
watch your holes <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>
:shock: j/k
no seriously
:shock:
Peace people
:soldat: