Forums

Any Ideas For Our Web Site
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Forums

Post by BoBo »

What you think of forum style? Should i keep new ones or what. think it looks alitle to much like funs and <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>?
Last edited by BoBo on Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

Thought i was on wrong forums :shock:

I personally like this one better as its not so bright on the eyes :D
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Naa personall i think the other colour was better something diffrent :lol:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I liked the white better as well. Lil hard to see here. Thought Spike was trying to get it "customized" for us.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

We're posing off <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>! go back!

besides if u've looked in the list i did a little work on the forums to personlize it for <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> & i plan on having it done soon.

yeah, we look like the vanilla ice of clas copying off of <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> like hat :P
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

err we had it first but nm now u look like bani's forums :lol:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

lol it is phpb2 forums the other one was from forumimages.com idk but there web site is down now. i like other one berter shame to many othere clans liked it first.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Fix the dang neon color so we can actually see what things are. Use a dark green if ya want, but the neon is seriously glaring.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

IIIIIII0IIIIIII

Post by IIIIIII0IIIIIII »

lol thought i wondered into fun forum oops.
site looks good probs to the designer.
imo a banner something like

might look better. but hey its ur forum :-) catch u on gr server :-)
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

wow, those are pretty good, cept that u spelled spikage wrong :P
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Im like 2 and 4. Bobo get one of those on here to replace my shoddy job of makin Spike's Spikage black.

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

hey ioi dude those look awsom could you tell us how you got them or make then say spikage that spelling that would be nice.
IIIIIII0IIIIIII

np i made them *theyre only simple graphics*

anyways if u want a better one or a animated one choose a colour/style and animation type and ill sort something out.

btw it would be easier if you could post the original file that goes at the top left. As it would integrate in so much better.

ive put a few on the link below for you they are spikage1-9

*edit* just added spikage1.gif,spikage2.gif and spikage3.gif *animations*

www.primalvengeance.co.uk/spike

none are animated but like i said if u give me the original file i will make an animated orbetter one. *just no point making one properly if the background doesnt match up exactly imo*

ow and sup spikedx catch u on gr :-) *all u needed was to smudge it a bit though u were probably to lazy hehe ;).

catch u later
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yeah I was doin it at like 11pm or l8r at night before heading to bed. I had Bobo send it to me on MSN, and I just did a real quick job in Paint lol. I got real editing programs, but never bother to go back and redo it :P.

Yep cya round. Appreciate the help as well :)

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

that forth one looks right cool
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Bobo whats up with the header logo? Are we gonna do one like IIIIOIIII suggested? I really like the 4th or the 5th style myself. I know his are misspelled but have you went to where he said go to try it yourself?

lol, atleast replace the current one I messed up with the one he fixed :P Or I liked the other newest one Spike made as well.

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

So buteful
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

haha u joka
IIIIIII0IIIIIII

forums looking very xmasy :-)

just done a format so im lacking in text/textures these should look a bit better though imo.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

thanks IIIIIII0IIIIIII you are realy good at that. btw is it hard remember how many Iare in your name?
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

They all look cool! But i like the last 1 it very good that! :wink:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yeah I like the last one as well :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

We might aswell have that then we got right now :?:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Bobo "The Magnificent", why am I gettin gthis message eveytime I post, be it on my laptop, or home pc?
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://www.spkclan.boboland.ho8.com/fo...

<b>Warning</b>: fsockopen(): unable to connect to spkclan.com:25 in <b>/home2/boboland/public_html/spkcla...
Also, I know my avatar is taking a while to load, so instead of linking to my storage site, I will upload it on here soon as soon as I resize it.

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Same here X im having the same probs here but i 4get to post bout it. Thx 4 the reminder.

Bobo get that fixed or ur <b>@$$</b> is mine! :twisted: :P