Posting in the (SPK) forums

Any Ideas For Our Web Site
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Posting in the (SPK) forums

Post by SpikedCoffey »

For starts, welcome to the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> forums. First I would like to touch on a few rules we have here. Racism and foul language will not be tolerated neither will repeated aggrivation of the parties that visit here. Allow me to elaborate on that last point. We do appreciate the good debate every now and then, but when you make 10 threads within one day with little content other then making fun of another person or a clan thats considered repeated aggrivation. Clan spikage is not to be held responsible for any of the content seen or read here.

Now that thats outta the way, lets talk about the filters here. As I mentioned, foul language will not be tolerated but if it is used its likely the poster will look really dumb afterwards. For example i will now type a series of profanity and you can see what happens.

<b>Shazbot</b>
<b>biznatch</b>
<b>freak</b>
<b>I Am A Racist Fag</b>

But please don't try to find a loop hole ion the system, we work hard enough at this as is. Also we have installed a color code system for clans.

If you type the letters s then p then k together it automatically comes out <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>.

for <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> you type fun then add a 1 to the end
for fp1 you type <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> then add a 1 to the end

the same works for other large clans, just use the letters or numbers in the tag and add a 1 to the end.

Thanks for you cooperation,

Spiked Coffey
Last edited by SpikedCoffey on Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.