F bros

Want to Battle <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>?
Solid Fett

F bros

Post by Solid Fett »

guten tag, bonjour, hello, and all that other <b>Shazbot</b>, wazzaa

i think ive found the way to heaven.... ANOTHER INSTA CLAN, WOWOWOWOW, or so ive heard anyway, some of u might kno my co-leader bubba? bubba f? bubba gump? heck wotever, but yeh he told me u guys liked to scrim instagib... and it seems everyone ive asked in the past year has blown us off, gets tiring, wondering if u guys at <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> were interested in one? i also noticed yor quite keen on the booze.... heheh, nice, wud b good to battle fellow alcoholics :D :D :D let me kno if any yall interested, if u wanna check us out go to
http://www.fbros.tk
thanks again, peace

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Wut up? Yeah we thought most Insta clans died as well, or just moved on. I think most of us would LOVE to battle a good ole insta war. Andyo, I remember Bubba Gump from way back.

When, where, how many peeps you thinking for a good battle?
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

O M G! i would love it.. i miss my insta.. :( count me in!
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

oh my god yes. im there if we have it
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Umm...I will be there, end of story. Is there a server that still plays instagib?

*starts drooling at the thought of shooting someone with a mauser and then blowing up leaving nothing but a pile of gold
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

wow, i like so luv u guys already, we hav so much in common, the instagib, the booze.... the instagib and did i forget booze? lmao :P yeh me and my guys date bak to the old budget days... not sure if any yall remember Budget Internet? was banis instagib servers, <b>freakin</b> legendary i luved em like <b>Shazbot</b>. then went onto oldcrows.... where it miserably died, /vsay wah, lol

but yeh where? ummm i cud get our server to set that up i guess, will hav to speak wiv the leader we share the server wiv, {ssds}damdog, im sure he wont mind. when? dont mean to b pushy, lol, but perhaps this weekend if u hav enuff guys? like maybeeeee saturday night or anything sunday? of corse if ya need more time to gather the troops then thats fine, can leave it till nxt week, ummmm players, 6v6 sound good to u guys? maps quite obviously the most blatent ones.... good ol tram, ice and trench, do like obj for tram and goldrush for ice and trench? let me kno wot u guys fink... i spend my whole day at work on saturday doin jak <b>Shazbot</b> anyway, lol, so we got two - three days to organise, peace out

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

well, sunday night would work better for me, but could you give me an ip of a server that still plays instagib goldrush!?!? :)
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I think this weekend might be a problem b/c we already have a tournament scheduled (all <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> see the tournament forum). But would love to scrim you guys. You mentioned next weekend, how does Dec. 11th at 8pmGMT | 3pmEST sound to you guys. We have an insta server but if we used it, it would have to be a pretty small match. If you have another server in mind that runs pb that would be freakin great. I like your map ideas, but can i make 1 tiny suggestions?

tram map- objective
trench toast- goldrush
ice- kills only

what do ya think?
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

sure man, thats coo, yeh our server is a no name, u cant miss it, 28 slot, top of the list, will say south side death squad wen u log in. ermmm if u cant do sunday either then jus pick a day man, but jus one thing to bare in mind, im in london england, and so are a few of my other guys, holland, etc. so for the younger ones can we try make it not TOO late if its on a weekday? or perhaps jus wait till the followin week and do it on a weekend, but as for that map idea man its coo, think our server shud do it well, runs pb too, so its ok :D ermmmm other servers that do insta goldrush? yeh i cud point u in the right direction, but u'd hav to traffic it up yorself, oldcrows instagib goldrush 16/32, s'where i played al lthe time but its dead now, damn, but yeh let me kno a day guys, coz ill always hav members lurkin around somewhere, wotever works best for u, peace

DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

uhh there is that [BFT] insta goldy server.. if theres a server needed.. nobody is ever on it.. i saw the most 2 people on it in the 3 months ive had it on xfire
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

yeah, we usually fight on Sundays, works out the best that way but usually our Saturdays r open. No worries, we're taking into account u guys are European because <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> is an international clan we have to.
Slayoo0

Post by Slayoo0 »

i know its a long shot but here we go.. Is there any chance of a mixed scrim on Goldy some time soon.. Would love to play ity again...
There Can Be Only One...

One Shot One Kill...

You Have Just Been Slayed By..

Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

if yor askin for one against f bros then yes sir, wud b glad too, but perhaps make another date for that, coz its like me and my guys are suffering from withdrawal here, WE NEED SOME INSTAGIB, lolol, ok thats great, im hopin its this weekend? f bros hav a scrim on sunday... but that wont b a problem coz its in the morning, so if u wanna hav it saturday or sunday thats completely fine :D jus name a time that u guys can make it and ill post right away on my site to let me guys kno, cheers, peace

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Sunday 8pmGMT sound good to u?
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

hmmmm 9pm gmt perhaps? if so then yeh, that'll b fine, sorry bout before, i miscalculated timezones, thought we had scrim in morning but we really hav it in evening, so if we hav it 9pm GMT then it wud b PERFECT :D :D :D let me kno if that 9pm is good and where in

Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

im gmt+2 so that means im 1h ahead of gmt, that would be 10gmt for me, and i have school 2morrow,

NOONE CARES OK END OF STORY I HAV NO PROB PLAYING AT 9GMT!

;)
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

9 GMT on ur server. We'll c u there.

All <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> i will have the sign up sheet and i.p. posted in the reservations section tonight.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

dang, can't come :( oh well, gl SPIKAGE!!!
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

Can't go...i will be working :(
Good game and lots of FUN to all

:wink:
Laugh Warrior

Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

coo coooooooooo, u kno our server right? the no name 28 slot, top of the list.

if anyone of you guys wanna get in contact wiv me its SolidF89@hotmail.com

take care, see ya sunday, PEACE :!:

Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

half an hour to go guys, ermmm password will b fettscrim