Exile

O.k. your tired of being owned by us, and wanna join. Post your Application here.
Exile

Exile

Post by Exile »

Thank you all for taking the time to look over my application. I may not be a girl like Charm is, but I believe i'd make a good addition to your clan.

Screen Name: Exile

Sex: Male

Servers/gametypes you play: In the past I had messed around with XP save servers but found it didn't really help me improve any. Now I primarily play the Midnight <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> server, as it's the funnest server I have personally found to play on yet.
Time you play: Random times throughout the day. Sometimes for 30 minutes, sometimes for full campaigns. Normally before around 7pm est and after 11 or 12am est.

How long you been playin: I played pretty solidy for a few months in 2004 then I took a long break. I introduced a friend to the game earlier in 2005 and have been playing steadily since off and on.

(RTCW & CoD only)Average Kills: I play ET only.

(ET only) Average XP Points: Depends on my class and if i've been switching. Normally between 500-1k which varies based on what im playing and how well/badly I am doing.

Hobbies (don't say videogames): I like to read a lot, mostly science fiction and fantasy. I also was introduced to writing from a friend and greatly enjoyed that, but that (as well as reading) have taken a back seat to my gaming these past few months. I also enjoy playing Tennis, but I took a fall that hurt my ankle about 6 months or so ago and I haven't gotten back into playing since then unfortunently.

Anything else, you think might help us to get know you: I'm not currently in school and I work on the weekends. Starting about the second week of April I'll be getting a 5 day a week job, working nights, so my play style may be changing here depending on how my sleeping habits turn out. Don't know if I'll time it so that im going to bed right when I get off work or staying up for hours after I get off. While that may hurt my chances of getting in some, I do still plan to play ET as much if not more so then I have recently, which has been every day pretty much for the past few weeks.

Why you chose (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>): For a long while I had been migrating between servers trying to find one I liked. Most were just not fun, and a typical night would find me switching between 5 or 6 servers a night trying to find one that was really fun to play past a stage or two. Eventually, by luck, my friend stumbled onto the Midnight Spikage server and I've had a blast ever since. It's been the funnest server I've played since my newbie back on the PC Open House server (penguincity.org if any of you knew it.), and playing other servers isn't the same anymore. I've respected all of the members I've met so far and all have been helpful whenever I've needed to talk to them about someone in game that was suspected of cheating or just general chatting while playing. I think it'd be great to be a part of a team I respect and I believe that my playing would greatly improve playing a long side of all of you.

Lastly, for a about a week I couldn't connect to your server and I was genuinely dissapointed because I thought it had fell under. My enjoyment of the game greatly decreased because I couldn't find another server I enjoyed as much and my ET play time was really effected by this. Then one night LuckyCharm figured out where the server had moved to, and it's been a blast since. Was very excited to see it was still up, and have been playing a lot again because of it. (This was when the ip changed from 194.105.135.102 to 194.105.135.107)

Once again thank you for your time in reading this and your consideration. I'll hopefully see yall in game!

--Edit--

Also, I believe I know what the BWB comment made in LuckyCharms thread is all about. ;p Bookworm have anything to do with it?
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Ha I read a lot too. Same stuff as you too. we'll see.
Franchize
French Cheese
French Cheese

bwb

Post by Franchize »

LOL!!!!! dude thats awesome that you know that! well not really but dang...

LMAO
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.

I want em real thick and juicy...
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

I will keep an eye out for you. You sound familiar.......
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Exile right? =)

i think i played with u a few times..
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

tkx for your application...thats a big one :D
i've played with you too...cya around :wink:
Laugh Warrior

LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

If you've played with me, more than likely you've played with Exile. It's supposed to be all orange but he never fixes it!

But this is my best friend. We've been gaming together for about 2-3 years is it? Great guy, lots of fun and sometimes just a bit crazy!

I didn't really think that he was right about that, but wow. Well I suppose it's a little bit of class so I'll take it as a compliment until I can see for myself! Exile was telling me that I do kinda when I have my glasses on, just covered. But then again..

)(PICS)(
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Ha I think his name looks better with the white E, good he doesn't fix it. Too plain then
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

True and I suppose it's really original so if there are any imposters that come on as Exile, we would all know hehehe
Exile

Post by Exile »

On most servers it's all orange name. For some reason though, on some servers, it just started showing up with the E being white and I kinda liked it. So I let it stick, that's my story and Im sticking to it!

*Note, it could just be that im lazy like Charm said ;p
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Hey I just finished reading a book called Exile...
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

im proud of you belle.. you can read!
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Psh I'm a reading maniac. A True Book Worm. You should see my book shelves. Full of these big long Science Fiction or Fantasy series. My favorite one was the Wheel of Time which was like over 8000 pages in all 11 books so far and still one more coming out. But not for a few years. I just hope the guy doesn't fricking die before hes done.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahaaaa... funny.. :P you shouldnt lie your gonna go to hell..

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

looks like we just hijacked exiles page too.. :P we only do this to the best people..lol

Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol Squee what did I tell you about my religion :evil: !
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

that you are a liar and your going to hell..

Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Ill take pictures of one of my bookshelves so you can see
its full UP with books
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

yeah yeah.. you know anyone can go on google and type in book shelf full of books and post it... liar!

Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

:x :x :x :x I've probably already read more books then you will read, total, between the ages of now and 40
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahaaaa.. :P yeah you wish...

Exile

Post by Exile »

Since you sound like a science fiction fan I'm gonna guess that you read the Exile book i nthe Drizzt series? Some good books in that series but I hated the later ones when it began focusing on wulfgar. :/ Really disliked his character as a whole so it was bleh to read it.

If not, what was it? I may have read it or I may want to read it. ;p The last book for Wheel of Time however really got the series back into where it needed to be, and I can't wait for the next book. Should be really amazing with some great stuff happening! The next book in the Song of Ice and Fire series should be good too, finalyl get to read up on some of my favorite characters that weren't included in A Feast for Crows.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

are we arguing over who has read more books...?
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
Exile

Post by Exile »

They are, im not. ;p
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

no i was just saying that he was a liar and didnt read.. cuz he told me he doesnt lie.. and people who do lie go to hell.. so i told him he didnt read and was lying so hes going to hell..lol