banned from 195.3.138.4

Silver Wings

banned from 195.3.138.4

Post by Silver Wings »

Hello all,

I'm wondering why I got banned from this server. The last time I've played on it was pretty cool, and it has ended by an error message about lost packets or something. It was very late at night and I didn't reconnect.
Now, all tries to connect to this server show the message "You have been BANNED from this server by server admin", and I really don't know why.
Does someone got an idea, is it possible to recover a slot on this great place to play ?
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Do you have any PB kicks to your name? Can't find you on Yawn so I dunno if you do. I'm sure if somebody banned you personally it would've been for a reason. Of course it might've banned you by accident for the lost packets.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

try goin onto this site http://www.midnight-club.co.uk and posting this.... they would know more about how to fix it if there is a problem...
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

[12.19.2006 07:23:22] a700ce1c866caaf27f577f7b3262bd5f " Silver Wings" "84.4.9.56" PBBansHub!MD5TOOL(CL_Hook.dll)

okay the date stamp is wrong but if that is your guid you are banned for hax ..it is auto ban. visit pbbans to dispute .
Thanks for saying how great our server is but as you are a cheat please feel free not to visit !!!!!!!!!
Enough said c ya .
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

all i can say is LOL
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Pwnt :lol:
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

rofl xD
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
Silver Wings

Post by Silver Wings »

LOL, I share this acronym while reading what you wrote.
I know what I did because I was playing, you didn't.
So I don't mind if you think I was cheating, please continue to trust bugged apps and feel free to stay with your ignorance !

Don't try to understand what has happened, you haven't got enough brain for that.

And at least never consider that MD5 check could have been prevented by lost packets, please don't.

LOL said this chap, LOL !

LOL !
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

sorry but """"(CL_Hook.dll)""" cl hook = bot so be a good boy and piss off , no one wants you here we dont like cheaters

face it you got owned by pbbans and now u have a cry cos u cant get on our server , grow up man and dont cheat , it will only ever result in a lack of respect and a ban

bye bye :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: the door is that way :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

p.s. LOL fingers
P4in
Partners in Crime

Post by P4in »

Silver Wings wrote:LOL, I share this acronym while reading what you wrote.
I know what I did because I was playing, you didn't.
So I don't mind if you think I was cheating, please continue to trust bugged apps and feel free to stay with your ignorance !

Don't try to understand what has happened, you haven't got enough brain for that.

And at least never consider that MD5 check could have been prevented by lost packets, please don't.

LOL said this chap, LOL !

LOL !

At the end of the day,the bugged apps as you so eloquentlly called it is the beall and endall,so if you think (as you clearlly do)that your smarter than PB,please feel free to appeal this ban.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

thanks guys for clearing that up for us

p.s good one fingers
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

I'm sure if u clear ure name with punksbusted the guys will welcome u back with open arms :P