Admin Kicking me

Yagun

Admin Kicking me

Post by Yagun »

Today (16/02/07) about 1:15pm, I was playing on ET pro 30 player uk ip:midnight.spikage.com (195.3.138.4:27960 ) for about 1 hour (my nickname was Yagun<3Mr Bo), and got kicked suddenly, for "cheat".
My friends on the server told the admin that i was obviously not cheating, they got muted.
After 6 mins, i came back on the server. Kicked again.

I asked explanations to (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>)Lucyf3r, who just ignored me.

I'm not here to whine, I just would like to know what was wrong with me
(you can yawn me, my guids are perfectly clean http://www.yawn.be/findPlayer.yawn?game ... d=03eab96c ).

So what happened?
Freedom is worn without bra.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Well thanks for coming and just asking instead of attacking lol. Well appreciated.

Do you know who kicked you? Maybe that person will see your post and reply, if you don't know who it was.

As for why Lucy couldn't help you, he's a new recruit and is just finishing his trial membership so he had no power to help you at all lol.

We'll get to the bottom of this and let you know why/what's going on. Just please be patient, and understand how hard it is these days to distinguish between good players and players with "humanized" bots lol. So sometimes we will make mistakes, but normally get them cleared up pretty quickly.

As for Yawn, it's good, but we have in the past caught 1 or 2 that were clean on there, yet had a wallhack/multihack on our server ;) But 99% time if Yawn is clean, then the person is as well :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Yagun

Post by Yagun »

First of all, thanks for your reply.

I asked to Lucyf3r, because my friends told me he was the kicker.
I understand perfectly that it's sometimes hard to be sure about a cheater, but i've been playing on your server each day for more than 1 month now (mainly because of the good and fun spirit of the server). And there's never been any problem.
The other point is that i'm not a good player :lol: That's why the kicking was kind of surprising.

Well, I will wait for the reason, but it's pretty stressful to see a red "get out" each time i connect :lol:

ps : forgive my bad english
Freedom is worn without bra.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

x.. check the <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> forums i think some of our players posted on there as they kicked someone not sure of the name tho.. but check it out.. k thanks!
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

ok i found it .. it was yves.. never mind..

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

It wasn't Yagun, it was Yves there I think :P But if you see a thread let me know Squee :D

It wasn't Lucy who kicked you for sure cuz he has no power at all on MS :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

we will have to ask gobbo for the server logs to see who did for sure...

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

SPiKed X wrote: As for Yawn, it's good, but we have in the past caught 1 or 2 that were clean on there, yet had a wallhack/multihack on our server ;) But 99% time if Yawn is clean, then the person is as well :D
The one thing I don't like about yawn is that hackers can spoof etpro guids of clean players :?
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

Hi ,
I have reviewed the server logs you were indeed warn kicked by a member of <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> . I will ask that person what it was all about and for any evidence they may have . your warn will disapear 2 days after it was issued . Looking at your yawn provided you are indeed clean . warn kicks are given by new mebers/inexperienced .some times mistakes happen . thanks for taking a reasonable stand point . if you see me on the server give me a shout and i can remove your warnings . If there is evidence of you hacking then i will ban you and submit it to pbbans whre you will get a ban from all pbbans gaming servers .
otherwise have fun welcome back to midnight spikage
cheers
<font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> gobbo