Hi guys!

O.k. your tired of being owned by us, and wanna join. Post your Application here.
grimrevenger

Hi guys!

Post by grimrevenger »

Hi guys! an old enemy territory player returns :D
i hope some of you guys remeber me from you're server, my player name is: Hevneren.
and if you don't, that's not too wierd, cause i go to border school, and can only play in weekends.
i have been playing Enemy territory and other games for about 3 years, and i have gatherd a lot of clan experience. Both proffesional clans and fun clans.
im not realy looking for the most compadetive clan, even though i like scrims, im looking for a clan with fun members, i hate clans were people never have anything to say to eachother on teamspeak, never chat on msn/xfire about other things that this game, so the "a clan about the members" part on you're frontpage made me interrested :D

anyways, here's the info you wanted!

Screen Name: Hevneren
Sex: male
Servers/gametypes you play: <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> and <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> clan servers, i preffer to play campaign
Time you play: mostly weekends im afraid :(
How long you been playin: played for about a year, and then i had a 1.5 year break, and now im back!
(RTCW only)Average Kills:
(ET only) Average XP Points: i just do my best, but normaly i should have about 10xp/min (splatterladder)
Hobbies (don't say videogames): well, can i say women? otherwise, i migth mension ships, WW2 and politics!
Anything else, you thing might help us to get know you: i think i wrote most at the start of my post!
Why you chose (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>):
The Vikings will rule again!
grimrevenger

Post by grimrevenger »

is there any spesific reason that no one has replied to my applicaton? ore am i just hated around here?
PiDANTE
J Lo
J Lo

Post by PiDANTE »

lol, nice app, dont know why nobody did respond
*blub*
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hmm i havent seen this.. srry well its been kinda hectic around here.. the leader spiked coffee has not been here for over 4 months for personal resons.. and our other leader Spiked x isnt on much... but if you still want to join then i will be gladly to yell at the admins and tell them to answer this for ya... :)
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
grimrevenger

Post by grimrevenger »

yeah, i haven't been thinking too much about it, but i would like it if you gave them a shout, yes :D and, i can see things have been difficult if the admins haven't been around..

and just for updates:

im 18 now! (wohoo i can drink beer legaly)
and, in a month and a half, im finished with school! and i wont have to go back for two years (MOAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) :P
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

haahahaa yeah.. :D you know waht im gonna start a vote on ya.. then while that is running im gonna try to get x.. but im gonna try to get you an answer asap.. :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
grimrevenger

Post by grimrevenger »

ok, cool! thanks!
(fingers crossed:P)
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Hey,

Sorry friend, but I do not believe we are actually hiring, though. X said that after our last recruits we wouldn't accept new members for a while. However, we will keep your application and if/when we start hiring again, if you've kept on the server, we'll give you a shout out!

Sorry again for the miscommunication!
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
grimrevenger

Post by grimrevenger »

that seens cinda strange, since this guy: http://www.spkclan.com/spkclan/forums/v ... php?t=1351
applyed several months after i did...
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

Sorry grim but like pat have said there were a miscommunication, and maybe you haven't been playing that much after your application? At least I don't remember of you that well :roll:. You could have told us something a few time after your app, just to remind us ;)...so the time passed and new recruits have showed up and have joined but we aint recruiting atm. Keep playing on MS and come to the forum, we will tell you something when we start to recruit again :).
Laugh Warrior

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol very good point there Angel. I just looked and you applied in Oct 06 and just now coming back to say something about it? That immediately says 1 thing, you're not very active...atleast you weren't on here.

If we don't know you or recognize your name, you may not get a reply...or atleast a timely one lol. Sorry, I frequent the site pretty much daily...since it's a fav tab in my group of tabs I open together ;), but somehow I never saw your original app. So, I apologize for that.

Now let me say this: We do not hire on the spot, unless you've got an established history in knowing us from the server (s) we play on. This was the case with Takeda and Aragoth. We've known both of these guys for a couple a years now lol, and they've just recently decided to join us, so yeah, we wasted no time in letting them join...though they both went through our bootcamp process none the less. Now, if we don't know you, or you don't really know us, as in we've played a lot together, or have talked to you on here or ts, or w/e, then you really have to make yourself known. To do so includes doing all of the above...even when we don't see you, you have to make us see you lol.

Whether we're officially hiring or not, if we don't know you yet, yes someone else may get picked up before you due to we know them better already :D That's how we've lasted so long, because we take our friendships seriously and make it the more important thing.

So hey, develop your friendship with us and we'll see what the future holds for you and <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> .

Just so ya know, we don't scrimm much, if at all lol. There is the rare occassion the "people" wanna get one going and so it may happen.

God bless!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com