REN wants in

O.k. your tired of being owned by us, and wanna join. Post your Application here.
Renegade

REN wants in

Post by Renegade »

I havent been playing online for a year, just started again (still kicking bottom) and according to my avatar it shows im still a member bt im nt sure so i thought id re-apply for a laugh and just incase im nt :)

Screen Name: R3n3gAdE

Sex: male

Servers/gametypes you play: Midnight / <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> / FUN

Time you play: Anytime ent got a job atm and dnt intend to, im back from uni and got 4 months to blow

How long you been playin: lol umm RTCW for like a decade maybe nt that long and ET for a few years

(RTCW only)Average Kills: Well in the days of good old goldrush i hit the 60 limit sumtimes bt average 30-40

(ET only) Average XP Points: 300ish 2day got 500 on the first map

Hobbies (don't say videogames): Rugby, drinking, social things

Anything else, you thing might help us to get know you: Well i know a few of ya played hard with ya at goldrush and ET wen i was in (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>) about a yr ago, I was in GoH, [<font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>], .REN* (owned it), and (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>) back in the goldrush days

Why you chose ((<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>)): I wanta come back now iv got the internet back cuz iv left uni and in my house next yr at uni i have 8mb broadband so i shld be alryt. Also (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>) rocks!!
AraGoth teh uber haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!
The Wannabe Haxor!

Post by AraGoth teh uber haxor! »

Standard requirements include 2 pints of blood and your 1st born....bring pringles and your bed covers and marshmellows!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Too bad old applications are deleted, think this is the third time I see him applying rofl...
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

he has a member tag under his name
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

wow what a loser.. :P nah just joking why would you do this.. seriously... you didnt need to :P :D if it says member then no need..
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yeah m8, I don't remember why you disappeared, but really there's no need to re apply. I don't remember having any probs with you or your gameplay and Lord knows we've known you forever lol. So yeah, just continue playing the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> way and represent :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com