CONSOLE RETURN: God Mode On
P - U - N - X tattooed on my knuckles
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

you forgot one

/I_Am_Sofa_King_We_Tar_Dead

that gives you all the skills of toblerone...or lack there of.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Ouch... right in the kisser!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahaaaa.. i remember when mike tried to get me to say that on ts..lol
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Bang, zoom, straight to the moon!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

speeding tickets, schmeading tickets

Post by SpikedCoffey »

nobdy has posted here in a while. so with that in mind i'd like to say that using milk stout beer as opposed to normal milk in your cerreal, it really tastes like vomit.

heres some interesting info, I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago. I've never had one b4 because I have one more good eye for cops. But in this case i was passing a semi on the left and the state trooper was parked on the right, so i couldn't see him for the ttruck til it was too late. I went by him doing 80 in a 65. He wrote me a ticket and i cussed the rest of the way home. None of that is useful info to you guys.

But heres what is. Most people just accept the ticket and it goes on their insurance. Thats both lazy and expensive. If you live in a relatively large city speeding tickets are pretty easy to get out of. Go to your state's DMV website and look up traffic lawyers on there. For a price of usually less then $200 you can get a reduction on the ticket which will result in your insurance not going up and the price of the ticket is included in that >$200 fee. Lets face it, nobody is ever worried about paying the ticket, its always the insurance going up. Well the reduction thing only works if you only have one ticket on your record at that time (lifespan of a ticket on your record is usually 3 years). OK lets say you screw up again within those 3 years, yes u can still avoid it going on your insurance. Lawyer up once again and for less then $300-$400 you can get a prayer for judgement. In which case not only does your insurance not go up, but you don't get points on your license as well.

Why does this work? Mainly because judges don't give a damn about your insurance. By lawyering up in this manner you are actualy paying the courts more then you normally would so they are more likely to let it all slide 99.99% of the time that is. Think of it as a legal bribe. Also, you don't have to even show up in court for this, just your cheap lawyer. BTW i don't know how the court systems in other countries work so this advice is only good for those in the US.

So if you get a speeding ticket, don't panic unless its like ticket number 3 on your license, in which case if u were dumb enough to get 3, u should have to pay the high insurance cost. Right X?
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

some even better info if you dont speed you wont get a speeeding ticket. also i know that the above works but i realy dont think it should some times. i knew this guy that was always speeding because he knew he could always get out of the ticket. till one time he was doin 70 in a 25 and lost his licens till he is 30. so it is good if you axidently whent over. but just dont speed it is dangerouse.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

First off, don't be stupid thinking "I've got a greatt eye for cops and will probably never get caught", :P cuz if you speed, you WILL get it one day.

2nd let me say this, a lawyer is the wisest thing one can do for ANY speeding ticket. You can't fight it at all with out a lawyer in 99.9% of cases.

You got a cheap lawyer for sure. It caost me $375, with no infractions in over 5 years on my license, to get a lawyer for my 50-35mph ticket. He did however get it reduced to "improper equipment" meaning basically, that my speedo wasn't working :P

Prayer for Judgement is purely up to the judge. I was almost laughed at lol, when I tried it with a ticket of 81-55mph :(

Lawyer or not, if you go too fast, you COULD possibly not have a , no pun intended here, prayer to stand on. If the speed is too excessive and dangerous the judge will not let you off easy.

If you're gonna speed, don't do more than 5-8mph over. If you do 10+ then typically you're gonna get busted. Also, save gas by not going so fast :P no reason to be in a hurry anyway :D
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

bike = healthy, and no speeding limits, so i can go 100MPH AT ANY TIME, AND YES I CAN DO THAT!
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

Well, I know that if you get a ticket reduced, you can save yourself from receiving demerits on your license, which saves you from having to go to driving school again... :s
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

yeah listen 2 toblerone, dont do driving lessons, get a car (stealing is cheaper right toblerone?) and drive it right away.. oh steal some gas aswel.. and kill teh cops!

shoot them alll!!!

<3 GTA!
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

And while you're at it, you could run over puppies and eat babies! YEAH!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

toblerone wrote:And while you're at it, you could run over puppies and eat babies! YEAH!

FAIL! that doest happen in GTA <b>oh my gosh</b>!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahaaa.. someones obsessed with gta
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
toblerone

Post by toblerone »

But you can blow up helicopters and cop cars!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

wernt there dogs in gta2? i thought there were. btw the gta story line sux. i just runn around kiling people and playing witht he cars.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

BoBo wrote:wernt there dogs in gta2? i thought there were. btw the gta story line sux. i just runn around kiling people and playing witht he cars.
yeah there were dogs in gta2, but they were with the cops if im right.. i actualy never played gta II that much :roll:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

So.... yeah 48 in a 35. Mike, X yall seem to be good at this. Getting a lawyer a good idea or a big waste of money?
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lawyer for def. Will help you out if you get future tickets.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

how does this beat just paying it and taking a defensive driving class?
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

Because if you get a lawyer it wont go on your record so insurance wont be $1000000. Any way dont speed it realy dose reduce the problem with tickets.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

No points on your license at all, therefore insurance doesn't go up. Instead of this being your first, and then later you get a second offense, right now it'd be like you never got a ticket and therefore if you do get another in the future you'll be in a better position...again with a lawyer...to get a reduced deal. Trust me bro, pay around $300 probably for the lawyer and you'll be MUCH better off now, and in the long run!

Visit my MySpace page>>

Renegade

Post by Renegade »

Wimpeh wrote:bike = healthy, and no speeding limits, so i can go 100MPH AT ANY TIME, AND YES I CAN DO THAT!
True healthier bt i got pulled over by the police for reckless riding and goin 23mph in a 20mph zone, think they were bored or sumin
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Renegade wrote:
Wimpeh wrote:bike = healthy, and no speeding limits, so i can go 100MPH AT ANY TIME, AND YES I CAN DO THAT!
True healthier bt i got pulled over by the police for reckless riding and goin 23mph in a 20mph zone, think they were bored or sumin
Well they never stopped me tbh
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

english pigs are out to get every1 for the slightest thing and its probably cuz i did scim the police car with my bike accidently and tried to ride off hoping they didnt notice :(