New Years Resolutions

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

New Years Resolutions

Post by SpikedCoffey »

My New Years Resolutions

Stop treating women like a piece of meat. They having feelings too, aparently thats what they are rambling on about when they do this thing they call 'communicating' with you.

Work hard at my job. Sitting on the couch drinking beer is more difficult then some may think.

Go to the gym more. I found out when the cheerleaders workout schedule is :wink:

Pay more attention in church. When someone's kid starts crying and they fail to restrain the child I will gladly offer the bottle of Nytol and roll of duct tape i keep stashed under my bench.

Be nicer to yankees. I have come to realize that they are inferior to those of us in the south, and have accepted that fact.

Pay all my bills on time. I found where some guy named Edward Johnson had dropped his wallet in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Show my support to PETA. When I accidentally swerv my car 10 feet off the road and up on the side walk to hit the dog that looks suspiciously like the one that knocked over my trash can, i will make sure I killed it on the first attempt that way it does not have to suffer.

Continue to keep my arrest record a secret from my parents.

Force myself to watch something on the Discovery channel other then American Chopper so I can safely say I learned something while watching TV.

Keep my apartment clean. Murder Steve and hide body in dumpster.

Update the football forum. Well, sometime before 2006 hopefully.

Learn to speak German...for real this time. That way I can track down the metal band that sang "Balls to the Wall" and teach them to write a song that doesn't suck.

World Peace

End world Hunger.

Learn the meaning of life.

Memorize all the words to "Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand..." that way when that song gets stuck in my head, as it does everyday, I will be able to sing more then just that one line.

Beat up Gilbert Godfried, or however you spell his name. He'll be needing that insurance duck when I am done with him.

Keep in touch with former High School classmates. I lost my shoes that I rented with my tux the night of my senoir prom at a party. The late fees are piling up.

Tell the fat chick that keeps calling me because I gave her my phone number while i was drunk on MSN one night that my name is not Trevor and I am not interested. Seriously shes called me a good 20 times now and i never return her calls, you think she would catch on by now.

Pay more attention to the needs of the clan. Seriously post any request you have right now and I will...wait... I got to go now. Post any request yo have tomorrow. On second thought after checking my schedule tomorrow is not real good for me either. What are your plans fo thursday after next?
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

AFLAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFLAC! AFLAC! AFLAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat girls need lovin too!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
spiked_yankee

Post by spiked_yankee »

yankees are inferior thats why we won the war .... RIGHT

my new years resolution will make coffey pretty happy .... if i keep up with it

im just gonna try to keep the place a little bit organized and clean it up once a week instead of once a year...

oh ya gotta keep both the roomates in line thats always important

gotta also get out of the hell hole they call work and get a better job where i dont have to tell off all the people everyday and regret going into work each and every day

what else.... um..... actually study this time so i can get a gpa HIGHER then the 2.1677 i got before aiming for a nice even 3.0 or 3.5 or somethign nice like that

and of course the most important thing to do get better in this game of wolf because everyone in the clan beating me in one on ones and being almost dead last every time i get on and play gets old real quick thats not gonna happen anymore or im gonna try not to let it

happy 2005 everyone lets make it the best spikage year yet
new great look same great taste
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

You two sure did your homework right lool :P
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

i cant exactly tell you all what my resolution is, but i can tell you that you will be spared in the apocalypse if me n 1 of my friends like you.

Remember: The end is near, Enjoy your Armageddon :D