Real New Year's Resolutions

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

<b>oh my gosh</b> F@tal was right? For the first time in his life he said somwthing decent and right lmao :lol:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

awwww x your so cute
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol, and x, i looked it up, the tony alamo guy isnt a total and complete moron (well he actually is, but some things he said were right) Lots of the things about the ppl dieing and stuff is actually in the book of Revelations i read it once but it was a long time ago so i guess i forgot that

P.S. Crazy, i can be smart when i want to (unless i duno what some1 is talking about), but no1 likes some1 who only says things to make others seem stupid. and anyway, its better to have fun then sit there and talk intelligently
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Yea wen ur smart ur a smartass then hehe :P
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

tony alamo is a quake not only is it a cult but a sweat shop were ppl make "alamo style" witch is the brand of cloths and they get paid in "company money" so they dont actualy get paid. he is also curently in jail for imbesilment and tax fraud. it is on his web site. and nothing he said was in bible.

also i think revilations would make a good movie. but that is just me.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol, yes it would Bobo.

I'm suprised no one has done it yet. Yes, there's lots of "Tribulation" movies, and "Rapture" movies, but I mean a head to toes complete version of the Revelation book. The plagues, the seals, the bowls, the works :P.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

the part about the plague of locusts was in the bible