NCAA Final Four

Choose a sport. Choose a Team. If your team wins you get points.

Who's gonna win the NCAA Basketball Championship?

squee
No votes
bobo
100%

Total votes: 2

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

they were cheating every one knows i won
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Well Played by both, however, I have one beef with May and Shaq and all the players like that.

I believe it is total bs that they can just butt check people out of the way. That takes so much of the skill out of the game. If I'm huge, I can just knock over anyone standing in my way with my huge butt. I dunno, it's just irritating to me.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol wuteva dude.

You seemed to miss all the MOVING screens Illi was settin.

May outclassed every center in the NCAA. No one, not even the revered Williams of Duke stopped him. Illi lived by the 3, and they died by the three!

Illi was outclassed, outplayed, and dominated. The Lord made the sky a beautiful Carolina Blue!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Oh yeah. Take this with your wine:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

A) I wasn't saying it was cheating, only saying that I don't like that type of player, not UNC as a whole, and you may RESPECTFULLY disagree

B) I wasn't WHining, in fact, I said both played well, which is more than one can say about you.

C) Powell got hacked to crap twice and no foul was called. Refs do the best they can, I never said there was bad refing.

D) There is such thing as a sore winner. It's funny what sports do to the nicest people, dude.

Congrats to UNC, You played well, and with class, I only wish your fans could do the same.

P.S. I can't believe I'm being made to defend my OPINION of a type of player. The funniest part is, MY team didn't even play!
Last edited by lumberpat on Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

LoL dude <b>oh my gosh</b>, I'm only jokin with ya. Man...

Visit my MySpace page>>

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

To tell the truth, X, I suppose it could have been takin in two ways. The way I took it, and the way you meant it. Being that it would have been so out of character for you to act that way, I should have given more faith. And to tell the truth, I was very shocked when I read your posts BECAUSE I could hardly believe that you would hold that kind of attitude. I did not see anything joking about them (and to be quite honest, I've read your posts like 50 times and still don't see the joking in them), but if what you're saying is true, then it was a misunderstanding, and I am sorry for my part in the miscommunication. I have a great sense of humor, but I guess that was just off my radar. For what it's worth, I feel much better, now that I know that you weren't serious, although that type of humor will be forever lost on me, lol.

Oh, and P.S. Next time you joke with me like that, add a couple of :P or :lol: or 8) or :D or a j/k.
ks
Mouth of the South
Mouth of the South

Post by ks »

:D
:/ :D :s :O :P
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

GO BOBO!
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol Pat no biggy bro. It hought I did do a few :p and :lol: here and there. Maybe not in the last post. But it's just what you call "friendly ribbing."

LoL my bad bro, I just messin with ya for real. :P

ACC now 4-1 against Big 10 in the Championship games now though :P

And I did mean, yes, the ACC is the best top to bottom confrence. :p

That's just fact though :p:p

But Illi did what they have done all year, kind like Duke does most years. Put up alot of 3's. They were 12 of 38 in the game. UNC only shot 18 but hit 9. That's where Illi went wrong. They knew they couldn't defend May, so they needed to stop Felton and McCants, which they failed to do as well.

The ref's did miss calls on both teams no doubt. May traveled that one time. Illi set alot of moving screens toward the end of the game for sure.

The undernieth play, I think you were referring to earlier. Where the ball went through alot of people's hands under the back of the basket in the first half, was no fouls at all, on either side. They showed the replay, and that was what I was lookin for was to see a foul, thinking someone had to've.

But May, "butchecking", I didn't like that cuz he's a guy that showed most of his game last night. He didn't "buttcheck", he turned and faced the dudes most of the time, and put the shot over them. Shaq is one demensional. May has the jumper off the glass from the side, the long range shot just inside the 3 line, the hook, the fade away, and the back down the dude and put it over him, even if there's a double team, type kind of skills.

If you've ever been stuck playing center, as I get ALL the time, you'd know there is alot more to it than "buttchecking". You gotta learn to move yur feet, how to back down, how to "not shy away" from the defender, and yes to use your strength, (or butt), to back the dude down into the paint since you can't stay in the paint but 3 seconds. It's alot dang harder than shootin 3's I can tell ya from experience. (I like the 3 :D)

It was a great game though :P

But I was just trully messin with ya bro as for the "arguing". It was all just joking with ya, and a lil friendly ribbing as it's called.

I am really suprised myself that we won the championship. When everyone was picking us at the beginning of the year to do it, I didn't think it was possible, (and I have watched EVERY UNC game this season that was on TV). But once it got down to it, and I watched, during the tourney, Wisconsin, MSU, and Illinois, I knew we had the advantage. We have too many options to defend. Duke is one of the most Illinois like teams in the ACC cept Duke has Sheldon Williams, one of the NCAA's best centers and shot blockers, and we lost to them once by 1 point after they hit 20-21 free throws, (at Cameron Indoor Stadium). And we beat them by one on at The Dean Center.

Also Illinois has never beaten UNC :D

Like I said, all good fun meant, and good game fo sho :D

Visit my MySpace page>>

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol fools
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

x you write so much..lol geez.. :P BOBO WON!!!! WAHOO!!!! :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

<b>what the heck</b> is the world coming to
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

AHH!!! i cant vote.. lol.. that suks id vote for myself then..lol

RazoR

Post by RazoR »

sorry squee voted for bobo :( ha
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

yes my public adore me.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

oh bite me!.. why cant i vote for myself?