Enemy Territory

Discuss the game itself here.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Enemy Territory

Post by SPiKed X »

Anyone know of any good US based ET servers? <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and FuN are quite full often, and also, of course we have ping lag.Maybe you know of one, you have good experience with. You know, not alot of pricks.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Yup i know another server which is cool n half of the time is packed out anyway here is the ip address: 69.93.181.243:27960 n the server name is called K_O_G XP SAV.

I play the sumtimes my self n its cool! Ohh yea i gorgot to mention it's an american clan base, so i see X is gona throw a party now :D
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

I like clan =USA='s server, its Texas based though they need some cool map mods. But the ppl are real friendly. I'm protesting to <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>

Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back! Bring Desert Temple back!

I think I got my point across :P
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

desert temple sux! (unless ur on allies at the begining of the map) but at the end of the map, it sux, i get lost lol
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

bring back daybreak also i found a realy cool short cut that will make you wonder how i am so fast
exit

Post by exit »

i was wondering if we can start an ET division.. well most of our members play it so i think we should.. And! ive got dooooom 3 now n e 1 wanna join me! just catch me at weekends and we'll get 2gether and own.... im a noob :oops: :( :?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

No we aren't starting an ET division. Hard enough to keep up with the Insta division itself, lol. Not saying we won't never, but we aren't as of yet. Not too many of us play it enough. Most only dabble in it. I have recently played it a good bit, but I'm still a total nOOb on some maps, specially FuN Beach, and the other map with the Missle obj. Haven't even seen the Generator on Beach yet :P.

And most of the time I play Engineer. I like to build things :P

I still enjoy Insta the most. Bout only time I play ET is when no one is on FuN, OC, or <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> servers.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

exit

Post by exit »

so you never played ET then! wow
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

X does play EY now and an again init X! I play sumtyms me
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Yeah I'm more into playin it now, mostly on FuN's servers. But I don't play too often now though lol. I was into recently when no one was on Goldy, so I know a bit more bout the maps now than my earlier post.

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Yea same here X :)
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

bring back daybreak also i found a realy cool short cut that will make you wonder how i am so fast
Fixed in MBL map pack being released soon

Marko and the lads finalising the Betas and expect to see the fixed versions on [FuN]2Frag soon :D
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

aww that is a cool short cut.
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Wot cool short cut?
ks
Mouth of the South
Mouth of the South

Post by ks »

thats a cool spikage blur you got their cof
:/ :D :s :O :P
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

New Versin of ET available!!! You need to dl asap!

http://download.activision.com/wolf/ET_Patch_2_60.exe

And make sure you put it in your Enemy Territory folder, or else it will have an error. I just finished fighting for it, lol. Best bet is to absolutely go through the BROWSE function to put it into the right place.

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Uh, lol, I'd wait till you can't get on the servers you ply first. Right now, none of the servers we play on apparently have updated yet :(. I can't play, but lol, looks like most people can't, as all <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> server's have no one on them, lol.

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

lol
looks like you have to dl and unpatched version to play till <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and fun patches. there is a switching program but it dont work for latest patch
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

By the looks of it tonight, I'd say most people have updated already. <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> and <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> are dead tonight. By 6pm there was only about 12 poeple on <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> and no one on <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and that's really unusual.

Visit my MySpace page>>

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefr ... 9#Download

[FuN]4Evermore will not be upgraded until its 100% compatible with etpro,[FuN]4Everyone <----watch this space :D

dead by 6pm u said, guessing thats 1am uk time :?: ppl look for servers that give em lowest ping (well i do anyway) and its mainly u.s ppl playing at that time, hence playing u.s servers, and its quite often like that mid week :roll:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Thanks for the link to the patch tool.

Evermore normally stays budy till around 9pm or so EST, which is why I was suprised. And <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> will be busy even longer lol.

Anywho, thanX

Visit my MySpace page>>

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

FuN]4Everyone <----watch this space

This space has now been filled, [FuN]4Everyone now running 2.6 with etpub mod, enjoy guys :wink:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

its crap! :O, i cant use my respawn script, and no hitsounds =(
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Hit sounds still in the ET Pro menu isn't it? I changed mine, but couldn't play anywhere yet lol.

Cool deal Mazza. I get to play today!!! YAY!!! :D

Visit my MySpace page>>

[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

depends which way u look at it <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>, hit sounds are excellent for ppl with me with bad eyes, but if ure good at the game u get the same headshots with our without the sounds :P