London

Anything u wanna share with us?
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

London

Post by lumberpat »

Hey, I didn't know quite where to put this, so I stuck it here. A few days ago, Terrorist cowards attacked London. Our hearts go out to those whom the attacks affected. Sorry, I'm not too good at this kind of stuff, but I thought something needed to be said.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

feel the same way. all due to misinterpretation of either others beliefs or ones own religion. sad thing indeed.
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i was trying to think of what to put for the last 2 days. but couldent just sad that some can do something so awful.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i didnt hear about it til yesterday.. and i usually know everything.. i watch the new alot.. but yes it is sad... and it is also disgusting that people can do that to others.. i mean.. i have thisbad feeling when i yell at someone.. and if i were to kill somone.. that would be in my head forever.. ...since i have a hard time letting things go..
MoW

Post by MoW »

well i live in england,and theres a couple of members here that live in london,it is shockin but doesnt really hit u till u realise u could of lost sum ppl that r part of ur lives,i had a couple of friends down in london wen this happened,altho i didnt kno that they were down there at the time made me realise even more how devastating this abomanial behaviour is.....to me they deserve to b blown up themselves,eye for an eye.tooth for a tooth as the saying goes......if the bus had blown up the day before id of lost a friend that wud not b replaced...........my thoughts r with the families of the unfortunate persons
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

yeh im from london. i was on the plane when the bombing went on. its kinda sick rele and it aint doing muslims in Britain any help at all.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

yeah theres always those stupid ppl who think muslims are all evil.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted: