Real New Year's Resolutions

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Real New Year's Resolutions

Post by SPiKed X »

O.K. I know we got a NYR topic in the comedy forum, which was started as fun. Since then there have been a couple of serious,
(more serious anyway) resolutions left, so I thought I'd make a serious thread about it. So post away.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

From Cling's Post elsewhere..

Post by SPiKed X »

spiked_yankee wrote:
my new years resolution will make coffey pretty happy .... if i keep up with it

im just gonna try to keep the place a little bit organized and clean it up once a week instead of once a year...

oh ya gotta keep both the roomates in line thats always important

gotta also get out of the hell hole they call work and get a better job where i dont have to tell off all the people everyday and regret going into work each and every day

what else.... um..... actually study this time so i can get a gpa HIGHER then the 2.1677 i got before aiming for a nice even 3.0 or 3.5 or somethign nice like that

and of course the most important thing to do get better in this game of wolf because everyone in the clan beating me in one on ones and being almost dead last every time i get on and play gets old real quick thats not gonna happen anymore or im gonna try not to let it

happy 2005 everyone lets make it the best spikage year yet
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Here's mine...

For the most part not in any specific order, cept the first 4.

1.) Grow in my relationship with Christ more. (you knew it was comin :P)
2.) Read from my Bible atleast 4 days a week.
3.) Be more focused in helping my Youth Group live more for Christ.
4.) Do more for others, instead of focusing on myself.

5.) Get more focused on my own business http://www.vdubsandtuners.com
6.) More focus on my workouts, and not miss any.
7.) Learn as much as possible about as much as possible :P
8.) Better job at work.
9.) Do more with the wife, than I have been.
10.) Build some things around my house.
11.) Learn to weld, and other metal work.
12.) Paint a car :P
13.) Get my dog's fence built that I have been planning on for 8 years.
14.) Save some money, and better control my finances.
15.) Spend more time with family.
16.) Develop even more business ideas.
17.) Invest in my future retirement.
18.) Snowboard! (This weekend hopefully :P)
19.) Get to know my clan mates better.
20.) Serve the world of SPiKage better than ever. ( I've gotten slack )

21.) GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR EVERYTHING AND ANY SITUATION THAT COMES MY WAY!

And may I say thanX to you all for helping me have a great year in 2004!
That goes to the clans and people we play with as well, <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> ThanX!

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

well i dont ususaly do these things but here they are

1loose weight.
2 learn to spell beter
3 do more things with x's wife.
4 dont fail any classes.

thats bout all of them.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

u thot i was playin about what i posted in the other section?
spiked_yankee

Post by spiked_yankee »

thats good x and bobo we all need to do more with x's wife the lose weight sounds good i think ill try to chalk that one up on mine(even thou its probably never gonna happen)
new great look same great taste
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Fatal you idiot, you posted yours in Comedy, AFTER I made this thread :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Chill lads have a drink :P
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

no, seriously...
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i dont know about you guys.. but i wont do nothing with x's wife.. but mine are

1) try to not let stupid things get to me
2) try to tell people what im thinking not keep it inside
3) try to get my act together and pick up my close-up and bio class grades
4) try to study alot more

yes ill prolly end up doing 2 of the 4...
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahahaha.. well #1 is out of the question...

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

My New Year's Resolution is to not let my roomates' negative attitudes affect mine.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I h8 negativity :(. We are sooo blessed, why does anyone have right to be negative when they have a home, family, and friends?

Visit my MySpace page>>

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

duno
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

because then the would would be a boring place... nah.. idk.. i was just being a smart butt

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

ur always a smart butt u :P
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

if everything was positive, then that would seem like a neutral feeling wouldnt it? so anything that we as of now would consider neutral would be negative in the eutopia world of perfectness.... so there has to be some negativitey, but u can still hate the losers that are negative (ha u thot it was ALL going to be serious?)
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

you .. be serious.... HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

hehe..... :D
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

no, look again, the last third or so of it wasnt! lol its true though. i also read about this guy tony alamo who has his own "church" (really a cult). its funny, aparently, God hates us because we're all sinners, but Tony Alamo is without sin. also, 1/3 of the ocean will be destroyed by a meteorite in the near future (which btw will not make a tidal wave, idiot didnt think of that). another meteorite will take out 1/3 of the ppl on Earht. Volcanoes will kill another 1/3 of the population. Then locustes with stingers will come and sting the rest of the people and we'll want to commit mass suicide but God wont let us because he hates us. Oh yeah, we should quit school and dedicate all our time to God too, even though he hates us and will kill us all in the near future. hes also being sued for tax fraud by the Cult Awareness Network (CAN) because churches get certain tax exemptions etc., but hes not a church, its a cult.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

you are one weird kid fatal..

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

fatal ur sooo wierd you where did you manage to come out with that? :?:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

idk... but we need to stop talking nonsence(sp?) in here

CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

true. Back to topic plz :)
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

f@tal wrote:no, look again, the last third or so of it wasnt! lol its true though. i also read about this guy tony alamo who has his own "church" (really a cult). its funny, aparently, God hates us because we're all sinners, but Tony Alamo is without sin. also, 1/3 of the ocean will be destroyed by a meteorite in the near future (which btw will not make a tidal wave, idiot didnt think of that). another meteorite will take out 1/3 of the ppl on Earht. Volcanoes will kill another 1/3 of the population. Then locustes with stingers will come and sting the rest of the people and we'll want to commit mass suicide but God wont let us because he hates us. Oh yeah, we should quit school and dedicate all our time to God too, even though he hates us and will kill us all in the near future. hes also being sued for tax fraud by the Cult Awareness Network (CAN) because churches get certain tax exemptions etc., but hes not a church, its a cult.
O.k. I also hate idiots like this :P. These are the idiots that turn people away from religion. It makes all religions seem stupid because people think that if this guy's religion believes junk like this, then all other religions are based on the same "idiot principle".

Apparently he's not a believer of Christ either, due to the thought that "God hates us because we are sinners."
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whomever believes in Him should not parish, but have everlasting life. 17: For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 17:24-26 (Jesus's prayer for all believers before His betrayal and crucifixion) Father I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25: O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26: And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.
Doesn't sound like God is gonna destroy us from the earth because He hates us, huh? Or that He hates us because we are sinners. He came to save us from our sin, because He loves us.

As far as the "destruction fo the world" he proclaims, see what the Book of Revelations says :P, very interesting stuff, and was actually the first book of the Bible I ever read. I was interested in what was supposed to happen as far as the end of the world goes :P. Then I read the Book of John, in which I learned how to not "be here" for the "end of the world" :P.

But your staement was true F@tal, very wise for once :P Without the bad, we wouldn't appreciate the good :D

Visit my MySpace page>>