Po0PhE@dS Revisited

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol coffey
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

lool mike.. but uhh.. i didnt drink.. uhm alcohol.. oh no.. im 15 .. id never do such a thing :roll: that made the show better.. and the moshing was pretty awesome.. please check out the dropkick murphys.. you have like the irish music to appreciate them i guess.. or just like the plain ol' punk rock
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

...eww rock

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

oh ok. well mike does not hate, I likes almost all music. except country. country songwriters have stopped making their own and turn other peoples songs into country. so it is true, most rednecks are lazy.

Mikeangelo has the right to make fun of all people that are classified as 'rednecks' under federal qualifications of background discussed in article C paragraph 9 of the freedom of speach act which states "Anyone born in a county with a higher population of oppossums then people may make reference to the occupants thereof with immunity to any form of legal action taken there against"

But yeah, Digable Planets is a rap group and there are really awesome. Except I was about to get in trouble with some guys girlfriend and I swear this time I did not start it. This guy was some huge tall lankey guy, like 7 feet tall. anyways instead of dancing with him (which he could not dance or have rhythm if his life depended on it) she decided to dance with me, or at least try to. I kept backing away everytime the human tree gave me a bad look because his girl has grinding up against me. I wanted to ask him what it was like to date a slut, but then again i already knew the answer to that one and he would have probably kicked my <b>@$$</b> all over the floor. Anyways in an attempt to get her to actually dance with him he starts this rave dancing crap. Picture Shaq doing the robot, yeah...it was that bad. Anyways I went home without company but with my good looking face intact so I live to do something another day.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i dont like you anymore mike... not ALL counrty people remake others songs.. ok.. so dont say all ok.. thank you.. and counrty kick any musics a$$ thanks.. :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

so yeah squee ur outvoted on that. country sucks.

Score
Squee: 0
Every1 else who hates country: 1

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

x likes country.. thank you!

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Hes a redneck, he has to, thats a cheating reference. Plus since when does X's vote count.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

objection overruled, score stands as stated before.

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

dude my new avatar rox. it was originally a picture of me taken at a party holding an empty glass.
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

OK i guess you can see that now that i made a sig out of it as well.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahah nice sig.. x 's vote does to count! srry to tell ya.. and mike your just on to late for me.. i go to bed early srry..
Last edited by Squee on Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I do like "some" country. And no, I don't like the "remakes" hardly at all. I am all for originality :D Honestly I go through fazes as to what I listen to, but metal/rock is a staple of mine always.

But uh, metal owns ALL forms of music :D

And Digable Planets lol, dude please. They were out when I was like 13, and while they were a one hit wonder, nothing else they did was worth recording in the first place. I can't believe there is actually someone out there that calls themselves a "fan" lol. (ok maybe I can understand due to your liking of other early 90's bands).

BTW "Haste the Day" is hosting the "Headbanger's Ball" on MTV2 this saturday night 11pm EST!!

My vote pwns btw :D all other's are less than I am in this world!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

i go with x =D my vote is with metal.. even though i listen to that punk and ska also.. but metal is great.. and as i lay dying's drummer is awesome x :wink:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I too listen to some punk, not much though. My bands would probably be more "pop punk" than all out punk.

Hawk Nelson, Relient K, Thrice, As Cities Burn, Dogwood, that's bout it that I can think of off top of the head :P
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i told ya x liked country.. i dont care for the remakes either.. but country kicks every other musics a$$ :P.. and x... i hate that thing where it turns your name a red w_yz.. it messes up my color code

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Hmm, I'd say Neil Diamond is my #1 fav, but after that, I like Irish punk, and other stuff.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

OK so here is my 'Pretty Fly for a Spiked Guy' philosophy. Everyone should at least learn to like some form of rap. The reason being is this. How many good looking women have you seen at a heavy metal bar (if one came with you that don't count) ok i bet you counted them all on one hand or less. OK now count up all the good looking women you have seen at a hip-hop (i hate that word) club. Hmm, probably too many to count if you frequent those clubs.

So for you young guys out there, better learn to like it & for you older guys its kinda like a free strip show at some of those clubs.

btw if you can't dance you suck, learn! I admit it, I didn't learn until several months ago. But everyone needs to at least learn because chances are your gonna have to dance whether you want to or not later on in life.

And women, if you ever want to go dancing, never ask the guy where he wants to go, u'll always end up at a bar. Unless your guy is a girly man that cries during sex. If thats the case, feel free to call me! 866-5309
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

NO mike i will not call you.. no matter how many time you tell me your number! ok you get it now.. :P ;)

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

eewww...rock.

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

I wasn't dissin rap....I was dissin your choice of rap :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Yes X, and I'm not dissing old people, i'm just dissing your age :P

I know, u only like Christian rap. But they don't play that in clubs around here, at least not ones where the people are over 18 :P

Myself I like good rap, actual good beats and lyrics. Try listening to Atmosphere, hes got both. But Digable Planets has some good stuff too. Before long i'm going to get some links up below my signature so you can try them out. I've listened to a lot of ur stuff... I won't comment because it was for the Lord. OK some some of it was good. I just hate that screaming crap. Where the guy just walks up to the mic and screams for 3 minutes and you have no clue what he said. Basically its a cover for a flawed rythm, missed cords, and bad lyrics.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol I do know, and like, some secular stuff. I don't know most of the "groups" names, but there are some I like the beats and stuff to, just maybe not the lyrics.

And don't start dissin my metal :P musically talent wise, it is some of the hardest stuff you'll ever try to play. And btw, it is one of, if not the, fastest growing styles of music out today. And Christian artist are some of the most popular. Headbangers ball in the past month has featured 2-3 Christian bands hosting the show :D

It takes getting used to some of my stuff no doubt. I used to not like it. I liked a lil "emotional" screaming if you will, but not all the way through. BUT, if you listen to As I Lay Dying's lyrics, you can't help but fall in love with it lol. And some of the lyrics are the most creavtive you'll find as well. And once again, there is no drummer, I've heard yet, that can hold a candle to the skills of As I Lay's drummer.

Go ahead, listen to the song Confined, by AILD, and tell me if that ain't some skills beatin them drums :P

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Let me add, If I were trying to pick up chics, I'd be one of 2 kinds of clubs:

1. Hip-hop dance club
2. Country club

That's right, I'd hang wit the rednecks boy, cuz country women are some of the most beautiful women on the planet :D

Visit my MySpace page>>

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

good point bro, i forgot about the good looking women at the country clubs. as a matter of fact I used to work with a cute girl that went to one every thursday night. But they called it Contra dancing I believe. When she first told me that I thought it was some kind of a goth club. It wasn't until 2 weeks later I found out she meant a country bar type thing. I thought she wore an awful lot of white and pink for a goth, couldn't figure that 1 out. btw contra was a video game, who came up with that name for a dance style?

"Help the stupid looking neon lights are attacking, I'll use my F gun."

You would have had to have played Contra for nintendo to get that 1.

be a conformist, beat up a goth