Vaild CD Key not Reaching Guide Server

Come here what ever the prob is
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Vaild CD Key not Reaching Guide Server

Post by SPiKed X »

This is the message I get an awful lot when trying to connect to ET servers. Most of the time I have no problem connecting to <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> but dang I have a tought time connecting to <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> and my gamers4God server. Any ideas?

It happens using ASE or going through the ET server list, or trying /connect ***,****,***,****** lol.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

yup me too, i think its just an excuse they use cause u couldnt log on
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

if it is et try to go in to your main folder and dlet the file labled etkey and launch wolf
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

K bro I'll try that then, thanX
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
StingeR

Post by StingeR »

The bad thing about that solution is the etkey keeps on regenerating everytime you turn on the computer
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

and that is bad because?
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

gotta delete it every time
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
MoW

Post by MoW »

the etkey doesnt regenerate wen the comp is turned on,its if u go onto a server on et thats wen the new key is created,if u delete it n dont go on et it wont re-appear till u go on et so there,words of wisdom brought to u by WoM,MoW's split personality (the intellectual side)
MoW

Post by MoW »

oh n its a common prob too,so they gonna have to fix that in the next patch i suppose
MoW

Post by MoW »

is there neway to rectify this problem once n for all? or is it jus gonna b a pain in the arse deletin that damn file everytime ????
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

acording to punkbuster it can be caused by your router. not accepting certan types of trafic. usualy can be fixed by up dating your firmware
Riddick

Post by Riddick »

well its been that for a long time i tell ya and they still havent fixed it.

I think its becuse it orgnally was to be a buy 2 play game but then it wasent such a sucess as they wanted it s they launched it as a free game and well free game = bugs and stuff like that so its something we gotta live whit i guess =P
Commandos Elite Soldier
Im Always Behind Enemy Lines.
-For Honor And Glory-
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

nah they cant fix it well they can but it wouldent be right. they have it set so pb updates only use 1k bandwidth total at any time othere wise any time pb updates you would lag out. and by doing that they make it so some routers have problems 99.99% of them have no problem but some do usualy updating firmware will help. or you can try using the pbweb program
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

connect to an empty server u aint got problems connecting to and then do /connect ipoftheserver u wanna play on and u should get in first time, much easier than deleting key each time :)