Everyday redneck stuff

SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Everyday redneck stuff

Post by SpikedCoffey »

X knows what I am talking bout, u live in NC u see it wherever u go. The gene pool is now more of an above ground pool behind the trailor that the dogs like to drink out of. Heres a list of just some stuff I have seen in NC.

A church sign- Not saved? Just remember stop-drop & roll does not work in the eternal firey pits of hell! (True but i'd like to find a sign like that up north)

A bumper sticker- Coon hunters do it all night long. (so do moonshiners)

A KFC sign-Free collectable Dale Ernhardt Jr. Chicken Buckets. (Now lets think about this now, who in there right mind is going to collect a greasy chicken bucket?)
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

lol.. thats great.. but people buy the buckets with no chicken in it... thats how you do it.. :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Im lost here HELOOOOO :?
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

hahaha, its stereotypical for people to think that every person in texas is a redneck. thats not true!! only about 50%+ are rednecks lol
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

whats the perpose of a bucket with no chicken geez
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

yall must not understand the redneck lifestyle. let me explain it. from most important at the top.

1. beer
2. beer
3. nascar (racing)
4. beer
5. hunting
6. beer
7. plaid shirts and sometimes hats
8. beer
9. women
10. beer
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

IDK F@tal, is that really all there is to being a redneck? I think beer should at least be mentioned. btw PANTHERS RULE!!!

OK now that I have proven my neck is not red from a sun burn, i have a funny story. My 3rd roommate moved in not too long ago but did not have a bed so he was couch sleeping. He called his parents and made arrangements to go get an old box spring & matress set they had. Well it was a queen size matress they were trying to fit on a pontiac aztec so the box springs were mounted on top.
Unfortunately ever few minutes the box springs would start to wiggle loose off the top of the car and they would have to stop and reattach it which took a long time each time. So after about the forth time my other roommate tells the other one, who is driving, to just pull over. This is on the side of the interstate, he quickly grabs the box springs, runs over to the side of the road and throws it in a creek, he hops back in the car and they drive off.
The moral of this story is, what do u need box springs for anyways if ur just gonna put it on the floor when u can give some poor homeless guy 1/2 a water bed to sleep on. :D
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

aww.. how thoughful.. that was great... :D

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

well as far as beer every memorial day there is a carnival like 4 blocks from my house with rides and arts and crap shows and the ppl park like infront of our hose and all up and down our street well there is also a beer garden there and every year we have a garadge sell on mamorieal day you now lots of trafic so ppl will stop buy well we started having it open till midnight so the slobering drunk ppl walking to there cars would stop at our sell and buy stuff absolute trash like we had a ash tray labeld $0.50 and the guy asked how much for it and we said $50 and he paid it. lol
exit

Post by exit »

erm im not sure bout crazy but im english we dont have wat u call rednecks we have scruffs :P
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

OK i see crazy is having trouble figuring out what a redneck is, maybe this will help. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/redneckhumor.html
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

you know i thought my school was semi normal but on the sports page of our school news paper they had the scores of a cow tipping compitiotion. and a full story with lots of pictures.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
spiked_yankee

Post by spiked_yankee »

hey fatal you forgot two things in that list

at least 5 immoble cars in the front yard and well beer
new great look same great taste
ks
Mouth of the South
Mouth of the South

Post by ks »

so stereo typical of you foreign ppl not to konw what a redneck is... your a disgrace to konw that theirs two in your own clan (maybe spike but he doesnt count bc hes a yankee along with kling). Fatal is a redneck to begin with because he talkes like some rap artist from Brookland. Thats a dead give away, he doesnt want the others to know hes a redneck texan. wooooohooooo!!! i cant think of the other atm :roll: :lol: , but if you have a comment to make about this post, just msn me bc im normally not looking at these things and they get deleted all the time :S. PAYCE.... :twisted:
:/ :D :s :O :P
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

ks, u <b>@$$</b>. Yeah, u might be right i guess.... Dont act like it though. lol heres a few reason why lots of ppl might think i am: we have ummm... 4 tractor (5 if you include the bulldozer), even worse we have those 5 tractoes on a huge 8 acres of land... thats more than a tractor per 2 acres, i have chickens (only 4 or 5 though), and we have quite a bit of garden land (farmland i guess but my dad just does it for fun i guess). But you have to act like a redneck to be one, im just close to qualifying :D
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

hehe u 2 are joka's :lol:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
ks
Mouth of the South
Mouth of the South

Post by ks »

welcome to TEXAS signs are all shot to hell i found out, its badass, gr8 tradition
:/ :D :s :O :P
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol they just targets. we have a dumbass neighbor who lines up beer cans and shoot at them...ACROSS A MAJOR ROAD!
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Why r u callin me a yankee? You have heard me talk haven't u? Oh yeah KS, the 2nd hick is you! Mister 'i am gonna raise my Jeep and I got this big <b>@$$</b> light for spotlighting deer.' :P

In NC however all the dear crossing signs have a couple onces of additional lead stuck in them.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol I think I would be your "other" redneck you couldn't think of KS :P Got the VW on Mudders muwahahaha.

I don't have all the tractors and junk, but my ma and pa in law's do. Got 43 acres and about 2 or more have enough farm equipment to work the land of 10 farms. Got about 7 cars, most of which are wrecked or just plain out dead and rusted out. Got farm equipment pretty well rusted as well.

I LOVE NASCAR RACIN!!!! There, if nothing says redneck, that does :P Specially when I tell ya, I'm a HUGE EARNHARDT fan!! Yeeeeee Hawwwwww! Git R Dun!!!!

Haha ya also ought to see my farmers tan. Boy I got one to be the best tans you'll ever see. Looks like a wear a tank top 24/7 and no pants :P Got the cutest big ole white legs mmm hmmm mmm lol.

I even had an Aunt Girt in the family lol. My mother n law's name is Willie Mae. My father n law's dad was named Grimes. Many other wierd redneck names in the family I can't think of right now.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

GO EARNHARDT! :D

f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol i bet i have better farmers tan at least on my feet (cause of tennis mostly) u can tell if im wearin socks from a distance.