Hello All

Discuss the game itself here.

Hello All

Post by Guest »

I just wanted to say thanks from all of us at {g4G} gamer4God, I found the e-mail you sent to be very uplifting. I hope to see you guys around from time to time. Its wonderful to see another clan supporting a clean gaming server. Its alot of work trying to keep the bullies out of the server, but just the same its well worth it, isnt it?

May God bless you guys.

We will pray for your success..

{g4G}==JS==
aka jesUSAves
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

ThanX JS! I haven't been to your server for a while, but I return form time to time to play with my brothers/sisters in Christ! I used to have some great sniping matches with one of you, (I forget his name right now), it was a ball.

Keep it up!

God bless you all!

X

Post by Guest »

Just a funny FYI, We have 8 members in the North Carolina area...Just thought you might want to know...LOL

God bless

=JS=
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

Hey, glad you got my message. Once again I think its really cool what you guys are doing. Where in NC do you have people? I know X here is in Kanapolis and I am in Asheville but from Lenoir.
{g4G}ItalianFF79

Post by {g4G}ItalianFF79 »

Hi All, I too would like to re-iterate what ==JS== mentioned above. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's really appreciated. Come on over anytime!!! :D Frag ya later.
God bless,
RJ
{g4G}ItalianFF79