OUT TOMORROW!!

Talk about anything you like or don't like here about anything. Please Keep it Clean.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

OUT TOMORROW!!

Post by SPiKed X »

One of my fav bands has new disc out tomorrow! Like rock? Then listen! You listen to the whole disc FREE!

AOL RADIO -"Full CD Listening Party" for ‘The Reckoning’ Monday,October 2nd & conclude in the evening of October 8th.

AOL subscribers go to keyword "Music" click on "Songs" and scroll down to"Full CD Listening Party". The URL will start working first thing Monday morning. The album will be featured for 7 full days:Non AOL subscribers can access the listening party by clicking on the following banner:

9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

metal?
EVERYBODY BEESWAT
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

No, more like rock/hard rock. Just click the banner lol and you'll see.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

checked out there myspace.. not bad.. drummer seems pretty good :P
EVERYBODY BEESWAT