My heart aches

Discuss the game itself here.
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

My heart aches

Post by SPiKed X »

I play most of the time on a Christian Jaymod server...US based, called gamers4God. Anywho, you know how we all make friends via teamspeak, or vent, and well, one of g4G's young kids has been killed:
Urgent! Urgent Prayer Request!

Sgt. GI/ Conviction/ Joe Was killed the other day by a drunk driver. His Uncle just came on TS to let us know. Joe who was 16 years old was walking down the rode and a drunk driver hit him and he was killed instantly. His uncle said that Joe did know the Lord and was a God fearing teenager.
Please lift this entire family up in prayers. We never know when our time is going to be up. Only Jesus knows. We think that our children will out live us, and when something like this happens it really is hard to handle. I just can't imagine.

If anyone is in the GA. area and would like to attend the funeral or wake the times are:
Wake is Friday night the 16th at 6-8pm
Funeral is Sat. the 17th at 11:00 am

Cannon Cleveland Funeral Home
2580 Hwy. 42 North
MacDonaald GA., 30253

I hope all of you will take alittle time when you read this to uplift this family my hearts is breaking inside for them. We know that it should be a time of celebration when we go home to see Jesus but when losing a child it is really hard to let go. And we don't know their situation so lets all pray for God to meet their every need.

Thanks,
Proverbs
I really liked the kid and my heart aches for his family. I gave him a hard time some times in game...we all know how the younger kids can be, but I really did enjoy this guy. He will be sorely missed. Whether you pray or not, please remember his family in your thoughts.

Thanks,

X :cry:

(posted on <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> forums as well)
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Lucyf3r
The Devil Himself
The Devil Himself

Post by Lucyf3r »

I feel sad. I didn't know him, but it could happen to any of us... Drunk drivers are murderers.
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

:(... people need to be more responsible and civilized at driving.
Laugh Warrior

Kazza
Music of the 18 Century
Music of the 18 Century

Post by Kazza »

R.I.P