ET Leagues?

Renegade

ET Leagues?

Post by Renegade »

Hey i think <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> should enter into a league or tournament like on Enemy Down or sumin. We would attact quality players aswell and the clan would be better rep. We have a quality ET squad so i think we could do well, so if X and BoBo wanta do it ill sort out a <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> account on Eneny Down.
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

im in.
:twisted: Compare your life to mine then kill yourself. :twisted:

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

We have a quality ET squad so i think we could do well
we do? hmmm

i think we should play more fun wars and sign up l8er
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
StingeR

Post by StingeR »

lol i disaggree :P the sooner the better :P I just wannaplay wars!
milan

Post by milan »

im in and i dont care wen lol
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

nope, i honestly dont care about the ratings but think about how much more we'd own in wars. and besides, its all fun.

:twisted: The dumber people think you are the more surprised they are when you kill them. :twisted:

:twisted: There are no problems that can't be solved with a suitable application of explosives. :twisted:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

We already got a Clanbase site, I just haven't added us to any ladders yet.

Clanbase <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>

It's not all that good tho. There seem to be no USA ladders we can enter, and only 1 UK ladder that is a one on one deal.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Enemy Down has no ET ladders :wink:
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

We could do game arena which seems to be Australia based, but other nationalities are in it's ladders.

http://www.gamearena.com.au/games/title ... ory/ladder

I have signed up just in case, so if you wanna do this, sign up to and let me know the email you used to sign up with and we can get our team together.

Visit my MySpace page>>

StingeR

Post by StingeR »

<b>Shazbot</b> x ur logged in on it so peeps can change uyr passowrd!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

i didnt know that,, but thnx for tellin me muhahaha
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

i think we shld enter into clanbase. If every1 wants to go onto the webby and sign up we can get playing. Ull have to give ur details to X so he can add u onto the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> team. http://www.clanbase.com
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

ill sign up to clanbase. but as far as i know my email isnt mentioned on the website so i duno how thats gonna work, and btw whats our full clan name? i never really did get that.

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Clanbase has no good ladders we can join that I see. No good UK's no Us's at all.

Visit my MySpace page>>

Renegade

Post by Renegade »

we will have to go 4 the game arena 1 i think

http://www.gamearena.com.au/games/title ... ory/ladder

EVERY1 SIGN UP AND WE CAN START TO KICK ARSE!!! hehe :P
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

<b>what the heck</b> gamesarena is screwed.

1st - You have to be 18 to register so that rules out a few of us. (even if sum1 is like 4 months out come my 18th bday hehe) anyway,

2nd - You have to register with a non Hotmail and gmail account (i for 1 dnt any others). If any1 else has got a good place to get an email addy cld u tell me.

So i dnt know if we are just gunna say that all under 18 were born in 1987 and that we get new email address' or if there is another places we can go to enter tournaments.
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

Ok after looking over Clan Base again i think that we can enter the UK league and the Europe leagues so clanbase looks the best bet at the mo so if every1 wats to register and we can get on with this.

http://www.clanbase.com
MoW

Post by MoW »

ren u can have an email from spkclan,jus ask bobo to sort 1 for u,and for the U.S ppl wud the uk and european leagues b ne gd?
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

well we all use the internet so i am willing to bet that we have all lied about our age many times so no bigge there and every one could just sign up with there spkclan emails i think that would look realy sharp
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

but it says ur name and email has to be mentioned on the website u give for the homepage.

SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Fine someone else set up a new <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> clan page on Clanbase and find us a ladder. When I pull up the ladder list, where we can actually join them, it doesn't have any good UK, Us, or Europe ladders. I'll look again just to make sure.

X

Visit my MySpace page>>

BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

i will make a page with every ones name and emails. just for that site
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Renegade

Post by Renegade »

ok well i need a Renegade@spkclan.com email addy so i can do it if that wld be possible?
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

If someone could figure out how to join the UK ladder on Clanbase, I would rather do it. You have to change our country of origination to UK. It then gives me a list of ladders for all the supported games in the UK origin. In that list there is only ONE ET ladder and it is soley a 1 on 1 ladder. I have tried Europe, Germany, and USA and have had this same problem with them all.

Now, if you just click on the "UK Ladders" link on the left of the page, it shows a few other UK ladders for ET, but I can't "join" them from their page it seems. And it seems I can only join in the ones that it gives me in the admin panel.

So I don't wth to do :wink:

I am not a big fan of the gamearena one though cuz their site itself is slow as Christmas.

Visit my MySpace page>>

Renegade

Post by Renegade »

yo X i think i know how to sort it out so if u could allow me access i can sort everything out.