hahaha ok i wont... :lol:
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol Yea Squee and. " Hey can I please join the noob clan <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>?" " You're not good enough"
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahaha that was funny.. it made me laugh anyways.. that guy was just a poo head! :D

Post by Guest »

I was kicked in ur server cause a admin was camping in the second spawn in Radar with pazer and i stabed him with my knife!!! LOLOLOL! <b>oh my gosh</b>!! Plz dont do that often cause u will have empty servers lots of times... That was so ridiculous!!!!!!
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

hmm, admin's name? and log in so we know who is talking!! :)
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Master C
Likes Rainbows
Likes Rainbows

Post by Master C »

probably doesnt have an account......
Snakebite

Post by Snakebite »

Well It was me that kicked whoever that was.. LOL. .I had just spawned.. Wasn't camping. Yes. You CAN spawn in that hut.. You little poo head. :P

U really need to NOT CAMP.. I'd had enough of lame noobs camping spawns and really just needed one more to push me over the edge...
If it moves shoot it..
Live hard. Die Young.. Leave a good looking corpse..

LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

This server is awesome! I love the fact that you actually enforce the no camping spawn points rule because other servers don't.

It does get to be a bit much though and takes a little bit away from the game when you spawn and instantly you are gibbed or shot to death. Come on guys, show a little skill and let us take 5 steps out of the spawn point first?
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

snake quit trying to steal my word.. it doesnt look good on you.. :-P

terrible
Honorary Member

Post by terrible »

Just love people who don´t take the right to speak freally (wearned by so many before us, many with their lives), cause it´s what you do when you make anonimus replys, ain´t it? :(
If it is terrible enough... just think how terrible it can gets ;)
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I don't think anyone was tryin to take away that right, I just wanted to know who it was, mostly for my own curiosity, lol.
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

i dont think he was aiming it toward you pat.. i think he was telling the person he should of spoke with his name.. but then again i tend to interpret things wrong.. :? so dont listen to me...

terrible
Honorary Member

Post by terrible »

<b>oh my gosh</b>

I guess you need to stop smoking that stuff Pat :P , either that or i need english classes again :P ...wait maybe booth perrogatives are correct :shock:

I was supportting your idea pat, no one should never make anonimous remarks, cause despite we think others wont like what we have to say it is our right to say it, as it is our dutty to assume what is said. Last time i checked my book rights are always bind to duttys.So this was a remark made to the anonimous guest, not you Pat :wink:

BTW squee seems a lot less blonder then you m8 :lol: Well any way i´m glad that squee got my retarded english :D
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Dunno terrible lol, I don't think you should be telling people that they are more blonder than someone else if you're using the word "blonder" lol
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

He wanted to write blonde, the "r" wasn't suppose to be there, wrong key ... :wink:
He speaks very well english (much better then me) but have some difficult in write it :chear:
Laugh Warrior

terrible
Honorary Member

Post by terrible »

Oops, i´m very sorry if i actually called someone something bad :shock: , not what i meant :shock: , also sorry about my english i can speak it well, but writing recuires more practice. i just refer to blonde as yellow colour of hair, cause squee got it in her avatar, and yet got what i meant in frist place and pat didn´t, only that, nothing else :oops: .
In Portugal we call blonde to those who don´t get things at frist like a joke, i was only joking but again if i said something bad i´m really sorry, sometimes it´s hard for me to write things down in english making my self clear. :(
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

haahah no he was calling you a blonde for saying blonder....lol its nothing bad.. lol :D and yes we call people blondes for the same reason.. lol im most likely getting called one then calling people one.. :D

HAHAHAA! i feel happy that i got it.. wow.. i guess im not all that blonde after all!!! :P it must be all the practice i had with people typing/speaking bad english all my life.. so ive got pretty good at understanding it.. :p

Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Lol Terrible thats pretty, these language mix up things. You are right about the whole blonde thing. People are stupid are blonde lol. It was funny because saying things like more blonder or less blonder, are things that lots of people say but its incorrect. So it was just funny for someone to call someone 'more blonder' if you can see the irony in that.