Ban request

Photo Proof of Cheaters on Midnight Spikage
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Ban request

Post by Fingers_Malone »

I would like to request a ban for a player called Hashley Plant.

He was axis on Battery at back exit. He came down towards spawn and ended up on beach. He then hid behind the dinghy next to spawn and killed me when I respawned.

I simply said to him "stay off the beach Hash" all very polite.
He said "F**k off, I fell". Puppy muted him and I pointed out that he shouldnt speak to me like that. I then pm'd Pup to tell him I was going to unmute him to see if he would behave, before I had chance, he disconnected then reconnected and told me he had felt my ar*e and that everyone had left cos of noob admins etc. (there was 20 people still on, :)

I kicked him and he reconnected under the name ALL ADMIN ARE NOOBS!
i kicked him again and warned him he would be getting a temporary ban. He continued to reconnect at least 6 times always with a new insulting name. I suggested his ban could become permanent.
I got a demo and guid. Puppy will bare witness to the above, he was there the whole time.

I hope you will satisfy my request or he will feel that he is able to behave how he wishes when next on.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

i saw the end of this guys shananigans...
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

fingers send me the demo plz , if as you say is the case then i will permanently ban
PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

sweet, i was there 2,fingers is right :)
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

ya ha , im not saying that i dont belive either of you
but for a perm ban there has to be proof of some kind as if they ask why i have to be able to show it
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Completely understand mate, will look for the demo later, rushed off my feet at the moment. I wasn't recording for the original incident but I started it after and it wil show the abuse. I'm not sure how to put a link on here with it though, so I may need you to tell me how.

Cheers
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

you can send it me on msn if u want m8
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Cheers mate. He did try to reconnect about 3 times after you banned him, he probably didn't believe he would actually be banned :D .

It was funny to see last night, when he joined I waited to see what he would do. He specced for one and a half maps and I wondered why he was being so quiet. Then I made my first ref decision which was to cancel a 'coin toss' vote when we were 3/4 through the map. He then pounced with the "you're power hungry" angle. :lol:

Some people can't have much of a life if they have to sit around for over half an hour to find a reason to have a go at somebody, think he just confirmed that i was right about him.

Now it's breakfast time, I'm off for a big bowl of power. :)
gobbo
Partners in Crime

Post by gobbo »

Yay fingers dont forget the xtra power ups in sugar puffs .. rofl .. GOOD CALL GUYS.. we do seem to attract some complete moronic t**ts atm .... Anyhow happy fragging catch yas later
PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

i know screamer :) i was just stressing it :p hehe cheers!
hashley plant
Loser!

hashley plant

Post by hashley plant »

hello im hashley plant im the moronic t**t that has been banned for abuse
i admit 2 saying f off but i fell off the cliffs and down 2 the beach i dont spawnkill if i hadnt of layed down behind dingy i wud of got killed so i layed down and shot some 1 this was not delibarate spawnkilling after i got kiked i came back on wiv my name 3 times and kept gitting kiked 4 no reason even wen i was quite thats wen i started 2 change my name to "i give u the fingers" and also "some admins r tossers" i said SOME not all.
the next day i wasnt sat waiting for somthing 2 moan about i was actually sat chilling wiv my kids speccing 4 a bit and learning a bit. when 12 people voted yes but fingers selfishly didnt want to so cancelled the vote i "politely" told him how selfish i thought it was which to be honest it was, 12 said yes 2 said no fingers cancelled cos he is admin and was 1 of the 2 who said no. ive been playing on your server quietly for some time now and u have never had any trouble from me until some silly sad admin decides he doesnt like to hear any1 tell him wot they think i admit to giving him some greif but i will not entirely take the blame i was egged on by this sad person, i play fair and keep quite usually but i think fingers is selfish and power mad, the day i fell down cliff he had previosly kiked a number of people for wot reason i do not know wen i checked splatterladder i found that from been full it went down to like 4-5 per team and i also found that fingers scores were virtually none existant because he was more bothered about trying to be a tosser than he was playing the game instead of playing he was just messing wiv his admin rights i also found this wen i specced him he is always stopping for a while while typing and not playing i fell on the beach once and all this fuss has come out of it.
oh by the way i have got a life thank u and i dont need to be admin to make me feel better about my life im married wiv 3 kids a good job a nicve house and a half decent car im happy enough and if u decide to keep me banned then fair enough my life will still be happy
thanks for taking time to listen 2 me and by the way if it makes any difference i swore at about 11.30 to 12.30 at night so i knew no kids were on i wudnt of swore in day incase of any children. sorry if i offended any1 but i am quite until wound up if i was left alone in first place 2 b quite this wud not of happened
hashley plant
Loser!

Post by hashley plant »

it was the first time i fell on beach all game
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

Oh dear!

Firstly Hashley, I know you 'fell' onto the beach, but you fell as you were rushing headlong down towards the spawn and fell off next to the dinghy, you then hid behind it and killed me when I respawned. I didn't give you a warning, as i would surely have if I was, as you seem to think 'power mad'. I said "stay off the beach hash", you then retorted with unnecessary abuse. Puppy muted you, not me, I pm'd him to say that I was going to unmute you as I thought it may have just been a heat of the moment thing. (Again not the actions of a selfish power hungry admin) By that time you had disconnected and reconnected and came on calling me names etc. so you were kicked. This went on for at least six times including the abusive names which in my opinion is made all the more ridiculous by your admission to being married with 3 kids, basically you really need to grow up and it is the reason I told you to get a life. Your chosen name "I STICK MY FINGERS UP AT FINGERS" is rather worrying from a man who is responsible for raising children.

As for me canceling the coin toss vote, that is what any admin would do on the server, We do not allow stupid unnecessary votes like that to pass. Oh and it was 12 for 4 against and, as non votes count as no, it wouldn't have passed anyway, I just sped up the inevitable.

I think you're post goes a long way to justifying your ban, shut the door on your way out.
hashley plant
Loser!

Post by hashley plant »

if 1 falls from the cliffs he is obviously going to land near spawn seen as its at the bottom of the cliff
i rejoined in my name 3 times and got kiked thats why i started 2 take the piss
if i were 2 shut the door on the way out id slam it straight in your <b>freakin</b> face m8 u arsehole
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

If 1 fell from the cliff they would not land at the spawn unless they were on the way down the path towards the spawn, as you were, or hit by some kind of ordnance resulting in you not being able to carry on, as you would have been killed. Anyway, you didn't even get a warning for being on the beach. Just a polite request not to be there, your actions following said request resulted in the kicks and ended up with the ban.

You may have reconnected in your own name at first but you were still being abusive, therefore you got kicked.

Finally there isn't really a door.......

hashley plant
Loser!

Post by hashley plant »

wow u must have got bullied really bad at school! :cry:
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

thb hashley i did just reply to your pm , i was prepared to speak to fingers on your behalf and maybe see if an apology to fingers from yourself could maybe get your ban lifted

that was untill i then clicked here and read your posts , the way it looks to me is this
fingers did nothing wrong in doing what he did , u on the other hand must have been in some position on the map that was greatly affected by his actions , which was what made u all oooh im anti admin , abuse abuse abuse

so now as you have already gathered , maybe the odd comment on the server in the heat of the moment would be acceptable for a ban to be removed

but after your retort on these forums after obviously having time to calm down from the heat of the moment and the situation at hand , you show clearly to us that the ban was just and it will remain until such time that you can come to these forums in a polite manner and ask for a ban to be removed IN THE CORRECT MANNER

kthxbye

admin lock topic plz :)
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I HAVE THE POWA!!! I pwn
Where, O death, is now thy sting?