The new bani league

Discuss the game itself here.

The new bani league

Post by Guest »

CLan X will soon be starting within the next month a new league. http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/league/ please join us as will all other bani clans. many have registered, many more are in the process and it will be fierce competition. please come join us! thanks
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Obj?
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com

Post by Guest »

It is obj although some of the ladders are still being decided on. There are 5v5, 4v4, 3v3 ladders. It is going to be good. The actual league site is bani-league.com. You can register there and check the forums and things to see how things are being done. If you are interested, have your captain/admin create a team and password. Then give it t whoever you want to join your team. We expect everything to be ready by New years as some things are still being decided on and also waiting on the clans to join and regsiter rosters.
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

No need for (<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>) to enter ud just emmbares them all :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

lol razor! :lol:
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!