[nC]Na1rda - 29 March - Aimbotting

Photo Proof of Cheaters on Midnight Spikage
m0pX

[nC]Na1rda - 29 March - Aimbotting

Post by m0pX »

Witnessed this lamer on MidnightSpikage this morning. 79% acc at peak, I've got a demo that I can upload somewhere, but I'm sure you know the aimbot drill. He's been kicked and hasn't returned yet. But he's got so many random names he uses when he knows he's caught out. But aimbotters are all stupid clones of eachother anyway :shock:

Sorry didn't get down his guid :( But I'm sure he'll get a new one soon enough :P

EDIT: Ah crap the demo didn't even RECORD. <b>oh my gosh</b>.
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

He was on again today but left at his own will. Didn't know it was him until he changed his name and he quit. He's making it less obvious he's botting, he was keeping his acc below 50%, probably shooting randomly in the air all the time.

EDIT: Why doesn't somebody just ban nicks containing [nC]? They'll obvious try other names, but it'll still keep some of them out.
DreamTheater
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Post by DreamTheater »

prolly toggling.. i believe you can toggle on/off as you play.. like bind it to a key
na$ty

Post by na$ty »

fyi !

nC = a bunch of programmers from holland
they made their own aimbot and theres a whole bunch of them
they got other stuff too, like a script that constantly changes their name to copy other players so it can be hard to kick them :O
m0pX

Post by m0pX »

Most of nC don't actually make their own bots, the owners of nC make bots the members buy them. Na1rda uses etBot, so does gS and most of their so called "top players" (if you can call them that). Their programmers are pretty damn talented, but they waste their skills on such pointless things as cheating, a bit sad really.