SYK...nuff said

lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

SYK...nuff said

Post by lumberpat »

Well, if you've played on FUN frequently lately, you've seen the newb clan SYK They are cocky, arrogant, and suck horribly. Well, today I was on FUN under a pseudo name, and I played a little with one of the members. First I said, "SYK rules! I wish I could be in SYK" and the guys like, put SYK before your name. I said no, and he said, "Put it on now! ****" Well, I said that I suck and wasn't good enough. Anyway, he asked if anyone had seen mario and someone else, and I said, "Yeah, they jumped off a bridge after challenging some SPKs and getting owned" He was like, well <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> are all (s) (p)awn(k)illers, or something gay like that. So I was like, well, you shouldn't say that cuz SYK spawnkill worse than I've ever seen. This went on for a while, and he left, lol, never knowing I was <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font>. BOO-YAH!
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

haha those n00bies :P
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Hahah nice pat nice... lol then SYK ppl r idiots. The way they act and all that just puts me off lol like yesterday when that guy Rap3 had the <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> tag on lool jeez he was cocky him. the just loooozers!
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

well i had the same problem 2day.. syk lemming was like ur a noob i beat whole <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> by myself and stuff.. So i had a 1on1 with him...

Resuslts:
http://www.wimpooo.islamiet.nl/lool/wha ... 0again.JPG

after that round he said: we didnt had a 1on1, i was just showing wolf i could own him..

well actualy we did had an 1on1 m8!
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

hehh, what a loser. It's like when they join, the members are taught how to "never lose". The problem is that they'll prolly last, cuz they'll let anyone in, even that guy named schnozberry...Well, anywho, gonna go study for two exams on monday!
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

yay exams
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

Well them guys are loozers just leave it to a side lool. Nice <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> nice...
Hope you do well on your exams pat....
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

<font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> wrote:`after that round he said: we didnt had a 1on1, i was just showing wolf i could own him..

i was there when he said that... but it was SPawnKillers... close ehough tho.. and <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>.. it would be have not has.. srry.. im kind of an engish freak aslo... srry pat your not the only one..
Last edited by Squee on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

lol he didnt say has he said had :P
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

duno if we should generalize and say all of them are assholes, but sure some of them are. lol
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

no, we can generalize, because it's a requirement to be in SYK. And bobo, we should send that video to the SYK people, lol.
RazoR

Post by RazoR »

<b>oh my gosh</b> i was playing yesterday and SYK Turd came on and he say "Hi <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> looser" and i was like <b>what the heck</b>, then he started saying "<font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> Sucks" about hundred times :evil: they are soo stupid they have no respect for other clans! Im my opinion we should have a war vs them then they would know who sucks :P
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

:shock: Razor thats actually a great idea!!!lol I agree I think it would be really funny when we beat them. Of course we still wouldnt go around saying things like SYK Sucks. lol I like that idea Raz
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

Squee wrote:
<font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font> wrote:`after that round he said: we didnt had a 1on1, i was just showing wolf i could own him..

i was there when he said that... but it was SPawnKillers... close ehough tho.. and <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>.. it would be have not has.. srry.. im kind of an engish freak aslo... srry pat your not the only one..

▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
hister

Post by hister »

Them syk peeps r getting on my nerves......T8 was called a carrot..raz summin else.....and as 4 me i kept getting invitations 2 have sum sorta sexual relationship wid the guy....oh yea it was syk tard :twisted:
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

hahaha hister welcome... you knew you likde it :P i think that they know that they can get under peoples skin so thet do it.. and i can see that they have gotten under alot of peoples skin in the clan.. :D
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

Syk didnt last that long did they
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel