Hi

Discuss the game itself here.
OUTNUMBERED

Hi

Post by OUTNUMBERED »

Just wanted to say hi to all of ya...I cant play very much cause i cut my finger pretty bad and had to go to Doctor..got 5 stitches :cry: but i still am going to try to play THE GAME :twisted: hope to see all of ya on (<font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b>) our Fun Server...OUTNUMBERED over and out
"Never Fear I Is Here"
"Always outnumbered Never out gunned"
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

looo, good luck with ur finger!
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

cmon man u gotta apply instead of just say hi
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

lol was thinkin the same thing Fatal lol.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

mee three!
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
f@tal
DY-NO-MITE!!!
DY-NO-MITE!!!

Post by f@tal »

lol me n x were playin et with him and he said he'd apply thats why we were thinking that
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

Oh found this good Nasty and hes fun, <font color=#FF33CC><b>teh pwnz0rer</b></font>, err Nonick, was there and so was mow and anutter person, well hes on <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> demo too and he said if our clan was UK based hed apply, and we told him we were mixed he siad hed apply
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Good, always direct them here to apply. And keep your eyes out for non-clanned people that we might be interested in and go ahead and tell them "you should apply".

I'm gonna try to work out a scrimm with <font color=red><b>[<font color=white><b>fP<font color=red><b>]</font></b></b></b></b> or <font color=blue><b>[<font color=white>FUN<font color=blue>]</font></b> here soon, so we need people for sure.

ThanX guys, and gAL!
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

awww... thank you for that last part x.. :D <font color=yellow><b>We All Love You Squee!!</b></font>
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear:
CrazyIdiot

Post by CrazyIdiot »

:o scrimms cool that sounds fun hopefully i should be building my self another comp in a months time so if you guys do set up1 hopefully i can play against my yunger bro n actually see howgood he is...... :wink:

Peace Out.....
Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you ¤ Some day u'll miss me like i missed you ¤ Some day u'll need me like i needed you
¤ Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!
Belleraphon
Voted 4 Ralph Nader
Voted 4 Ralph Nader

Post by Belleraphon »

lol crazy yeah that would be cool, then we can see who gets the best medic award lol