admin abuse

*edit

admin abuse

Post by *edit »

admins who kick cos they get pwnd are lame tbh :) why that <b>I Have No Testicles</b> is given power to ref on the server i have no idea ..he needs to die of cancer imo and real fast

*admin edit name dont use bad words.
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

screamer doesnt have 2 die of cancer...

and dont come here just 2 say that, tell us why u think u got kicked for... and if u think u got kicked for doing nothing that u think that could be bad.. ur prolly wrong..

our admins DONT abuse admin powers
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒
▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

lol , im glad i annoyed you enough to come and have a moan , basically if you got kicked it was purely because you were breaking the rules ,i dont need to say anymore , dont break the rules then u wont have to come crying and moaning will you

Post by Guest »

oh and if u actually read ur post GUEST you are saying it is YOU that has no testicles :) nice one
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

Why is it they always think that you kicked them cuz they're leet or something? lol just sad how they think "since I am BEYOND the rules I must be better than the one who made the rules, and that's why he kicked me" :D Poor poor lil boys, I swear.

9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
rip-e

Post by rip-e »

Wimpeh wrote:our admins DONT abuse admin powers
It's true.
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

if you have been kicked by admin there has to be a reason and in this case it would have been, all the admins are fair and they stick to the decition and if u didnt like getting kicked for what you did then u suck <b>@$$</b>. And if you dont obay the rules your going to be kicked.....screamer you did right thing bro :D anyways who every u r just take it like a man and obay the rules ffs man.. peace out :D
-=[MC]=-SCREAMER
Partners in Crime

Post by -=[MC]=-SCREAMER »

cheers for the support guys , as u all know i can get a bit mad sometimes , but i DONT kick people without good reason, anyway im not gonna change just cos some annonymous plum decided to call me a childish name , next time u decide to break the rules then take whats coming to you thats all i can say , anyways , thanks again guys

:to funny: < me when i saw this origional post ,
PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

if there is one thing i can't laugh or say it's when people talk about cancer, if i hear something like that, i feel like pulling their eyes out, baking it, put some mayonais on it, sell it to the mafia, let the mafia shoot the eyeballs with panzers
for the rest of the body, i'ld go to a centre for "big" ladys who r on a diet, pay them money to do me a favour and do a meatpile on that body, after getting them off the body with a crane,i would cut it up, to make some nice decorations for my christmastree, that i would BUUURN with a flamethrower. then put the ashes in a urn and let the urn be thrown into space, cause superman still owz me a favour.

seriously don't mock with cancer... or you'll have to deal with me

friendly cheers, the papi
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

with urn he means jar :P,

i was about 2 say the same, still i use it rarely myself in dutch...
so i didnt :roll:
PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

i never use it and i mean a urn :p just not sure bout spelling :p
Wimpeh
Smell the Mel
Smell the Mel

Post by Wimpeh »

my bad, the word exists :roll:
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

Makes me happy to see support from <font color=#00ff00><b>(SPK)</b></font> <font color=blue><b>-=[MC]=-</b></font> AND our frequent server peeps, w00t w00t
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
SpikedCoffey
Ballin' on a Budget
Ballin' on a Budget

Post by SpikedCoffey »

yo lametard the fact that ur coming here raising all kinds of hell like that just shows u take ur video games wayyyyy to seriously. video games are only meant the pleasurely entertain you. So if your not having fun, find something else to do.
I rode a tank and held a generals rank,
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedys?'
When after all it was you and me.
Let me please introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste.
And I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached bombay.
Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name.
But whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
LuckyCharm
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious

Post by LuckyCharm »

Code: Select all

urn (ûrn)
n. 
A vase of varying size and shape, usually having a footed base or pedestal. 
A closed metal vessel having a spigot and used for warming or serving tea or coffee. 
Botany. The spore-bearing part of a moss capsule. 
blackangel
Fear the Blackness
Fear the Blackness

Post by blackangel »

admins who kick cos they get pwnd are lame tbh why that I Have No Testicles is given power to ref on the server i have no idea ..he needs to die of cancer imo and real fast
:shock: iam very sorry for you, cause a person that talks like that cause of a game only can have mind problems...so i think you should go to a doctor ...and iam serious, you need help .
Laugh Warrior

PuPPy

Post by PuPPy »

once again, you pwn angel ;) hehe :d :* :lol:
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

The sad bit is, these tards actually think that admin enjoy kicking, think about it prats, would u rather play a nice game with some friends and others, or continously have ure game disrupted because u have to jump into spec to monitor who's being an prat :?:

I know which i prefer :roll:
SPiKed X
the X factor
the X factor

Post by SPiKed X »

^ Amen. I hate having to stop what I'm doing to kick someone, spec them or what ever. I'd much rather spend my time helping my team and enjoying my game time.
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Some of my favorite sites:

* ChristianRock.net * Jesus Freak Hideout * Christian Rock Lyrics * Call FM * Pure Volume * Steelroots.tv *

Visit my MySpace page>>

My profile on Shoutlife.com
BoBo
Rammsteins' only fan
Rammsteins' only fan

Post by BoBo »

Ah such wisdom from the sexehness I still prefer admining back on rtcw goldy at least you know who was cheating then. and they had alot beter punishment system. back when pb banning actualy took some work to get around.
There’s a hole in the sky through which things can fly
Blackrhino
Partners in Crime

Post by Blackrhino »

hell yeah on that one spiked x. same with our server got to spec peeps obaying the rule and disobaying the rules just play to the rules and have some fun with some online friends and thats one of the reasons i like ms nice bunch of peeps, good games and most of all having a laugh :D so geta grip man and play by the rules u F***ing n00b :D peace out (soz about swearing but they do my head in)
Last edited by Blackrhino on Thu May 18, 2006 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
lumberpat
Kill All Spotted Owls!
Kill All Spotted Owls!

Post by lumberpat »

I miss striking people down w/ lightning :(
Where, O death, is now thy sting?
Fingers_Malone
Sir Poo Finger
Sir Poo Finger

Post by Fingers_Malone »

I had someone give me some abuse today merely for threatening to kick him for sk. I already pm'd screamer regarding this but I would like all to be aware of it. It was somebody known as Cherry Bomb.

In short allies were being spawn raped on Goldrush, he Sk'd allies with arty, I warned him and he said I was 'bad admin' that he would come on spikage and complain about me and that I was picking on him.

I told him to shut it and he did, so I decided to play it cool and let him stay, however, when he was leaving he said (in rather more harsh words) that my dad abused me and that I like botty sex (taking). :shock: (Neither true)

All that and I only warned him for breaking server rules (I had flagged up twice that the rules were SK =Kick) . I wish I'd just kicked him but if ever I get reffed I prefer to be reasonably lenient so as not to upset too many players as we all have a bad day sometimes. On reflection though this guy is just a moron who imo is not welcome on the server.
[!!!]xX

Post by [!!!]xX »

I miss striking people down w/ lightning
This is not quite available, but the love of my life has made a slap and gib command, which are pretty cool too, which is rather nice :P and puts the fun back into admining :D
Squee
First Lady
First Lady

Post by Squee »

lighting was fun.. lol
Watch Out For Rabies I Bite!

Look at my big ole' (acorn) (acorn)'s

*star*=Squees' gold star! :chear: